"Exactly I don't know myself anymore.."

She felt his warm hug to her. That feeling of a strong body and warming you up with the arms wrapping around you. It made her silent, shiver, and her heart beats fast again. Slowly by slowly her arms crawled and wrapped around him, "I need to go to the hospital.."

He rest his chin above her head and smile, "Lets go eat.."

She nod her head and it hit his chin really hard, "Omo.. did it hurt?" her eyes widened.

He turned to her blank face, "Did it hurt? Yah! You hit my chin!"

"I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!" She yelled back and made a tsking sound, "How can a guy like you react for over such a thing?!"

He gave her a bad look and follower her walking downstairs to the kitchen while touching his chin, "Aishh.." sitting down on his chair and look at her.

Tzuyu leaned on the counter waiting for the microwave to stop then glance at him, "What are you staring at?"

"I wonder what?" he smirked and take a chopsticks, "So are you going to answer me now?"

Her face changed expression and point the spoon at him, "You think asking me to be your girlfriend is that easy?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Im not like any other girls who you sleep with.. If you want me then prove it to me.. Or just be honest and tell me you're using me.."

"Using you?"

"Isn't it? Bed.."

He took a deep breath controlling his anger then look around, "So you want me to prove it to you that I want to be your boyfriend?"

She laughed, "Its not like you'll do it anyways.."

He smirked, "As you say.." then pressed on his phone making a plan. Tzuyu checked through the window and take a deep breath, "Theyre gone.." breathing in relief. She put the food on the table and start eating, Jungkook was quietly eating on his spot not giving her a glance. He was focused on his phone, scrolling, clicking, and sliding his finger.

An hour later, Tzuyu sat on the couch putting her shoes on then look at Jungkook walking with his suitcase. She made a pshh sound and roll her eyes then stand up holding her car key and bag. "Im leaving.." he looked at her.

"Okay.."

He smirked opening the door then left. Her face stare at the door with disappointment then walked upstairs grabbing her uniform. "Unnie.. Are you at the hospital?"

"Yeah why?"

"Buy me a coffee.."

There's a silent between them, "So... You want me to leave the building just to buy?" Jihyo raised her eyebrow, "The fuck you think i am?!"

"Nevermind!"

"Are you okay tho? I mean I saw the news.. And article on the phone.." Jihyo's voice was so down, "Is it true?"

"Don't talk about that... I hate it.." She rolled her eyes, "I'll see you later.." walking outside.

"Alright byee.." ending the call. Tzuyu hopped in to her car and start the engine. She looked at her mirror then take a deep breath fighting her nervousness. Her face is really showing stress from what's currently happening. Heavy eyebag, lack of sleep, and painful body. She just couldn't take it anymore and scared to face the people who will criticized her.

Few minutes later when she arrived in the Hospital holding a coffee carrier, jihyo approached her and grabbed one cup of coffee and start drinking. She look at Tzuyu then snout, "Look at you.."

"I honestly was hiding my face at the cafe.. Im the most topic Unnie.."

"Is it true tho?"

She stayed quiet. Jihyo's eyes widened and pull her to a quiet place where no people are walking around, "Its true?!"

Tzuyu sniffed, "Well-"

"Girlll! What are you doing?"

"He's not going out with Minji.." She said quietly, "Its fake.. Minji faked the rumor at first and begged for him in order her job not to be ruined.."

"Ohh..." Jihyo bite the straw, "So.. The real one is you two.. And Minji is just an extra?" Looking around the room, "But why the hell did he do it?"

"Do what?"

"Accept Minji's offer... I mean if you're the one he likes he wouldn't be doing that.."

Tzuyu stared at a one place drinking her coffee then look at the two girls who passed by and gossip about her, "My life is done.. Completely.."

"Its not.. People will forget about it.. Industry.. Celebrity.. That's what people do, they enter to your own problem cause they're too gossipers.." Tapping her back, "Don't mind them.. Unnie got you.."

Her face shows disappointment to Jihyo then sobs, "I felt like it reversed the time..."

"Its fine.." rubbing her back.