Chapter 122: Breathe (FINALE)

Start from the beginning

            "JIMIN!!" Kyunsji shouted as he let out sobs while Manager Xin could see the police car lights bounce off the walls of the house.

            "Shut it... Let's go now. You're going to jail for a long time..." Manager Xin added, still holding Kyunsji's hands behind his back.

              "JIMIN!!! DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME AWAY! JIMIN, BABE!" Kyunsji cried as Jimin gazed at him silently as Manager Xin dragged the young Alpha out of the property so he can get arrested for his crimes.

             Jungkook turned Jimin's face back to look at him. "It's over.. It's finally over...Just look at me and only me now..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin nodded, caressing Jungkook's slightly injured face.

             "...you're so reckless... My Kookie~" Jimin giggled and left a kiss on Jungkook's forehead. "In my arms, I'll always treasure you, Jeon Jungkook." Jimin whispered.

              "Thank you for being here for me... Thank you.. I love you, Park Jimin... I can't even imagine how grateful I am to have you here with me... My Jimin..." Jungkook whispered and kissed Jimin's hand softly. "Who knew I would become your fan at the end of all of this?" Jungkook chuckled weakly while Jimin cupped his mouth in tears.

             "Jungkook...." Jimin cried out of joy that he didn't lose his Alpha. While Jimin held Jungkook's other hand,  Jungkook moved his free hand up Jimin's stomach and softly rubbed the Omega's stomach. Feeling the baby while they shared a moment, yet it wasn't until a minute after....the baby finally kicked and Jungkook felt it, quickly making the Alpha sit up and looking at the stomach with a shocked yet excited face.

             "Jimin!" Jungkook said happily as he looked down at Jimin's stomach, letting out a tear.

             "W-What...?" Jimin asked as he looked down at Jungkook's hand placed on the baby bump.

              "The pup... The pup is kicking." Jungkook whispered, looking down as he turned his body to face Jimin and cup the Omega's baby bump. "Our little pup.. Kicking for the first time.. "Jungkook cried as he gazed up at Jimin in gleeful tears that slid down his face. "The pup loves me..."

           "O-Of course the pup loves you!" Jimin giggled as he hugged Jungkook while the pup kept kicking.

           "Ah, you don't want me to hug your father now? That's very selfish of you." Jungkook addressed the pup as Jimin scoffed.

           "The pup takes after you, Idiot. You handsome idiot..." Jimin added as he gazed up at the Alpha with a smile. "I want more than anything to raise the pup with you... I-I can't wait to spend all my life with you! And to think this all started off with my dream of wanting to be as great as you. But let me tell tou something, I'm still your fan... You surprise me everyday." Jimin mentioned and locked lips with Jungkook.

           "Ah, Babe, stop you're going to make me cry again... I can't live a life without you... You are the best thing that can ever happen to a spoiled and selfish brat like me. I'll treasure you as much as you'll treasure me~" Jungkook smiled into the kiss. He was grateful Jimin was in his life, his kind manager and his small pup who was soon to be born.

         The Alpha hugged Jimin close, still feeling the pup's soft kicks and listening to Jimin's soft breathing aswell. Just looking back at the time he first came across Jimin made him smile because back then, he fell in love with Park Jimin. Even if it drived him insane, he eventually let the small Omega in and embraced his love for him.

           Together, they were starting a new chapter of their life away from issues and only living together in glee. Just as they hoped it would be from the start of their relationship, up until the very end while they still held hands and both wore matching engagement rings. Showing how much they love eachother even after all the heartbreaks and wounds the two has been through.... Promising to love eachother eternally.

_________________________________________________THE END____________

Stick around for bonus chapter!

🎶Harry Styles:🎶
Sign of the times
지국
🐰💍🐥