four.

chapter four.
( iv. in her eyes )

SLOWLY TIME SEEMED TO CREEP UP ON THE GIRL

SLOWLY TIME SEEMED TO CREEP UP ON THE GIRL. It made her worry, was she going to finish what she originally planned to be a twelve video series?

In a short answer, no.

She knew her time was limited so, she decided to cute it short, stop just reminding herself about the past. She knew she would have to stop the videos, that at some point she would have to end the videos, she would die. 

That statement scared her, she had faced the door of death so many times before but she couldn't even stand to believe that she wasn't going to make it out of this. She didn't want to think about death and how she was right there, about to take that plunge into it.

How she was going to fall freely into the darkness that no one could tell you what it was like, unless you had died and come back. But of course the girl didn't know anyone like that. At least, she thought she didn't, though she might have.

So, to take her mind off of it she decided to make her last two videos, four and five, be about their past. To talk about some stupid thing either of them said just to make them laugh. Grabbing the camera, she tried to decide what today was going to be on. Of course, she thought of the most embarrassing moment for her. But, why not, right?

The light on the camera blinked red three times to tell her that she was being recorded. She let out a smile, she wanted him to feel that way, she wanted him to smile back.

"Hey Peter," she pulled her knee up underneath her chin, "I know that you think I won't be there to answer back with some odd retort, or even be able to hear, but how are you?"

She knew he wasn't going to be fine. She knew the way that Peter took things like that, after all she helped him grieve his parents death.

"Of course, I completely understand that you're not going to be fine," the brunette sighed, "but you know how I let you come to me after your parents and even Uncle Ben? I want you to do that with either Tony or Aunt May."

The girl didn't want to loose him, she didn't want to leave. But in some ways the girl knew that it was going to make him a better person.

So, she wanted to give him something that wasn't just digital; she was going to write him a letter.