Chapter Eight

3rd Person P.O.V. (Lee Minji)

Minji flopped onto a chair.

"Noona? What happened? Who was that woman?" Seungkwan fired questions at her.

"It's nothing, Seungkwan." Minji dodged the question. "Anyway, we have a tour coming up. We need to get ready. Then I'll have to start working on the second album."

"Don't forget me! I can compose music too!" Jihoon laughed.

"We've already made all the MV's for this album. Within a month, too." Seungcheol mentioned.

"Noona is awesome!" Junhui grinned.

*~I'm on a hellevator~*

"Yeoboseyo?" Minji answered her phone, walking out of the room to talk.

"Jihoon-hyung? Have you already started composing new songs already?" Seokmin looked at his laptop.

Jihoon nodded, and sat down at the couch, tapping away on his laptop.

"Hey! I know how to dance BTS Fire!" Seungkwan suddenly announced.

"Let's see!" Hansol turned on Fire.

Seungkwan danced along.

"I'm sure I can definately do better." Minji smirked, walking in.

"Of course you can, noona. You were in BTS!" Hansol rolled his eyes.

"Noona? Who was on the phone?" Jisoo asked.

"Got7. They're coming over later." Minji replied.

"Noona knows so many idols. Luckyyyy." Soonyoung pouted.

*tweet*

EXO_Stanner: What was @Official_Seventeen Minji doing with @StrayKids Minho?

KPOP_Yes: *eyeroll* @EXO_Stanner can you not clearly see they are related! They look exactly the same and their last names are both Lee! Did you not also realise how similar their names are? Minji, Minho!

Got7_Official_twt: Actually... They do look a lot alike- JB

Official_Seventeen: Yes, Lee Know or Minho of @StrayKids is my younger brother - JiJi

StrayKidsLover: Stop lying @Official_Seventeen JiJi, you're just using another boy band to get more attention. Leave them alone.

BTS_Twitter: Don't be rude to noona. - Jungkook

StrayKids: Yeah, don't be mean to my noona. - Lee Know

EXOIsLife: If you're mean to unnie, you've offeneded all JiJi lovers @StrayKidsLover

Official_Seventeen: Seungkwan trying to dance to Fire with JiJi noona- Dino *video*

SeventeenOppaAndUnnie: @Official_Seventeen JiJi unnie can still do it! Seungkwan did great for a try.

BTS_Twitter: @Official_Seventeen do Dope 😛- J-Hope

Official_Seventeen: Challenge accepted sunbae. - Seungkwan

ILoveBTS: Oooh! I want to see this! Unnie better still be good at this!

Official_Seventeen: Of course I am *hair flip* - JiJi *video*

The_Real_EXO: @Official_Seventeen that was still amazing - Lay

BTS_Twitter: She's still better than me, somehow - Suga

IHateLeeMinji: She's showing off. SMH.

MinjiNoonaIsTheBest: Stop being a jealous brat @IHateLeeMinji Minji noona has been training for years.

Official_Seventeen: Besides, we would be nowhere without noona. She wrote most of the songs in First Love & Letter. She's currently also working on organising our tour. - Mingyu

IHateLeeMinji: @Official Seventeen would be better off without Minji. #KickLeeMinjiOut

Official_Seventeen: You just realise if I do get kicked out of Seventeen, I'll end up joining another band. - JiJi

NCT_Dream: Noona! Join NCT then! 🤗🤗- Mark

Official_Seventeen: No. Noona will stay in Seventeen 😣 - Wonwoo

Official_Seventeen: Sorry Mark. 😓- JiJi

Got7_Official_twt: We're here @Official_Seventeen OPEN THE STUPID DOOR!- BamBam

"Annyeonghasyeo, Got7 sunbaes!" Seventeen bowed, as Minji opened the door.

"MINJI NOONA!" Yugyeom hugged Minji.

"I feel like I'm a teddy bear from the amount of hugs I get." Minji hugged Yugyeom back.

"Wait, why are Got7 sunbaes here, noona?" Seungcheol asked.

"To help you guys with the concert, and how things run. I've got some things to do, so Got7, please help them." Minji bowed, before running off. 

Whilst Minji was working, Got7 and Seventeen were practising and helping out. 

*~I'm on a hellevator~*

"Yeosobo?" Minji answered her phone.

"NOONA!" Someone shouted. 

"Hey Minho." She grinned.

"Noona! My graduation is soon! Can you please, please, please come!" Minho begged.

"I'll try Minho. I'll even beg Han Seongsu-nim." She grinned, definately not wanting to miss her little brother's special day.

"Thank you noona!" Minho excitedly answered.

"Alright! I've gotta go, bye!" Minji smiled.

"BYE NOONA!" Minho shouted happily, before hanging up.

Minji looked at her phone and grinned, before rapidly typing on her computer in the small studio where she and Jihoon would compose music and write lyrics.

"And done!" She hit enter a while after.

Minji ran out of the room, to see the boys practising with Got7. By practising, I mean messing around. She rolled her eyes.

"Hey Minji, I just wondered, but which Sub-Unit are you in?" Jackson asked.

Minji sat down on the floor with the others. "I'm in...."

______________________________________________________________

A/N ALRIGHT!

WE HAVE SOME READER PARTICIPATION HERE!

Vote on which Sub-Unit you want Minji to be in!

Hip-Hop Unit

or

Performance Unit

Make sure you choose on those words/phrases, because I will not be looking at votes that are not on those words. Minji will not be in Vocal Unit, because we already have 5 members and the other Units only have 4 members.

Next week, on the 17-04-18, in my time, I will be checking which has the most votes!

VOTE NOW!

For those who do not understand Sub-Units, go to the next chapter, where there will be more information about Sub-Units.