Chapter 55

Chapter 55

For weeks Jupiter went around the states living her dreams. She was able to travel and see different things. She loved it. She planned to travel after she graduates. Speaking of graduation, Jupiter had all her credits so she was able to graduate this year. She hasn't decided if she wanted to go to college or not.

Back at her mother's house, Patricia was dealing with family and health issues. Patricia has Stage 4 Cancer and hasn't told anybody yet. She had only a few months to live and she wants everybody to get together so she can tell him. The only problem is Jupiter. After the last altercation Jupiter hasn't called her since or answered any of her phone calls. She wants Jupiter to be there because she wants to be the one to tell her.

She tried to get Nyjah to tell her, but he couldn't do it. Jupiter is already dealing with enough and he didn't want to put that on her. Chris was supposed to tell her, but he couldn't bring himself to do it either.

Patricia wrote a will stating what she was going to do with the money when Malice died. They kept his funeral very private and not everyone in the family was invited. Patricia was going to split her money between her kids. Since Malice gave her the biggest amount, $100 million, Patricia will give the kids $22 million each. Yeah the whole family was basically set for life.

Patricia had bought a new house for her kids in LA. Everything was paid for so they had nothing to worry about. Jupiter's other stepsister Kylan was moving out here and she didn't want all of them in that small house. The new house has seven bedrooms each with their own bathroom. The house had a pool and a huge grass area. It was perfect for them.

Darian will be staying with them along with Dillon. She can trust them two to take care of the house besides Kamiya. Nobody knows about the plan and Patricia will like to keep it that way. For James and Jaylen, the court had turned their decision around. They will be in Darian's custody and they can visit their dad on the weekends or whenever they want.

Everyone's stuff was already moved into the new house. Now they're just waiting for the tragedy to happen.