sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

Почніть із самого початку

He didn't even have to honk or step out for us to know that it was his car. We walked towards it and the trunk opened automatically. Damien stood there and began to organize our bags and stuff in it while we went to go sit inside.

Dylan was sitting in the drivers seat smiling as we got in. fucking creep.

"hope you all slept well last night" He said

We all ignored him and took our seats. Zion, Lucas and I sat in the very back while Emerson, Clarence and Tahj sat in the middle leaving Damien to have to sit in the front with Dylan.

"I never got the chance to ask Tahj, how was meeting your father?" He asked while beginning to drive

"I don't know...he ever showed. his son was sick so he says"

The ride to our destination was pretty long and quiet. at one point I didn't even think we were in Virginia anymore. We were in the car for about an hour and a half, probably even 2 until we arrived in front of an old building.

"you're insane if you think I'm sleeping here, even for one night" I said once he stopped the car

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"you're insane if you think I'm sleeping here, even for one night" I said once he stopped the car

"haven't we already established that I am though?"

"the sun doesn't even shine here, and it was up three minutes ago"

Damien sighed and got out the car making his way over to the back. Soon everyone followed realizing there was no winning when it comes to Dylan.

"Tahj you can stay inside, you're coming with me" Dylan said once Tahj began to get out of the car

"what? for what?"

"we have some errands to run together, plus I said you'd have a different role to play throughout all of this. you're finally gonna find out what it is"

"nigga he's not going anywhere with you alone" Clarence spoke up

"I don't recall me asking—especially for your permission. I'm pretty sure you've heard about me, try and stop me if you want"

Everyone was pretty much quiet. It sucks that he thinks he can get away with anything, pretty much knows he can and it's true. we're all scared because he thinks five steps ahead. it's like he's already calculated every possible outcome in his head.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.