sɪɴғᴜʟ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ | ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

"That was fun" I said as I opened the door to the passengers side of his car

"what part? getting spanked?" Zion asked before laughing

"everything is about winning to you isn't it?"

"well I won you and that seems to be one of the best wins ever" He said with a smile

"you didn't win me, I chose you. I'm still debating if that was the right decision on my part"

"then let me prove it to you" He said before starting to lean in and kiss me

His lips were just as I expected, soft and full. the feeling of them sending my mind into a sensual state of intoxication. It was as if his lips were the key to heaven, in that case I would never let go.

"not bad for our first kiss" He said once he pulled back

that was our first kiss? I guess I hadn't realized with all that time, I just assumed we've kissed before. It makes sense though because every time we did try to kiss we'd get distracted by something else.

"hmm I'm not too sure I liked it, maybe we should try again"

"oh really?" He asked before licking his lips

He began to move closer slowly but I get impatient and clasp my hands on either side of his face and smash my lips onto his. It catches him by surprise but in seconds he begins to kiss back, forcefully and passionately.

I open my mouth voluntarily allowing him access to explore my mouth. He decides to focus on my bottom lip though, sucking and biting on it causing me to groan in the kiss.

Things begin to get hot and steamy and soon I find myself sitting on top of him and zipping down my sweater.

"wait wait" He said suddenly after pulling back

"what?" I asked with my zipper halfway down

"not...here" He said looking out the window to see the cars that were parked around us

"I don't care where we are, I just want you..." I said before leaning in again but being cut off by him

"you're too good for this, you deserve better. I told you you're different from the others...you're special. let me prove it to you"

I groaned then got off of him and sat back in my seat.

"you don't have to prove anything to me..."

"I know, but I want to" He said before holding onto my hand and starting up the car

"plus I don't have any condoms here" He added

"I'm surprised"

"I usually would but I didn't know we were gonna..."

"shhh! you're not helping"

9:47pm

The ride back to the dorm was very tense...sexually tense. Every stop light he'd lean in to kiss me, sometimes turning into a make out session which would have to be broken by the sounds of honking behind us. Considering that it didn't take long for us to get undressed once we reached his dorm, try a record time of 30 seconds.

I grabbed a magnum from my top drawer then joined him on the bed

I grabbed a magnum from my top drawer then joined him on the bed. He was laying there staring up at me sexily while playing with his hair anxiously.

The room grew quiet for a moment and only the sound of Amari's and I heavy breathing could be heard. I looked over at him, my eyes focused on his perfectly plump pink lips. 

"you're beautiful" I whispered

"you're not so bad yourself" He jokes

Amari sit ups and turns to me. A sparkling look in his eyes, I felt my heart stop at the sight of him. Suddenly, he moves in for a kiss and I felt the graze of his lips against my neck. He knows that once he kisses my neck my resistance will crumble. After just a few delicate touches of his warm lips, my hands will start to do his bidding. They fall down his back as my head swims in the pure bliss of the feeling.

I reached over, positioning him on my lap as our tongue start to explore each other's mouth. He tasted sweet, just like he looked.

"you sure you want to do this? we can't go back from this"

"nigga I'm grown...and this is not my first time"

"it's your first time with me though, and I'm different" 

He lifted himself up before coming down and circling his hips on my member, feeling it nudge against his sweet spot. Amari trapped his bottom lip between his teeth, his small frame tingling from the feeling as he rocked back and forth on me.

I propped myself up on one arm, leaning forward to catch Amari's mouth in a hard, forceful kiss, wrapping my hand around his leaking member, thumb teasing at his slit before stroking him fully, tantalizingly slow. "Fuck,"  I moaned, tugging quickly as I continued to rock up into Amari's clenching entrance.

Muffling his noises against my sweet lips, Amari clutched at the curl on his scalp before climaxing hard over both of our stomachs, riding out his intense orgasm, helping me reach my own.

I buried his face in his neck as I pushed him down harder onto me, biting at the skin as I too came, spilling into him.

We stayed attached for a few moments, reveling in the feeling of being so close with one another before Amari lifted his body up, whining softly at the sudden emptiness. He rested on one of the two beds we pushed together, breathing hard as he smiled fondly at me, pulling me close. I grinned back, spreading his fingers over his smaller hand, intertwining them.

"wanna go again?"

"do you even gotta ask?" He smirked

•S•I•N•F•U•L•😈•D•E•S•I•R•E•

Sex scene was written by ThatTrillBlasian. Make sure you check out 'Baby Daddy' and all of the amazing work of his!