Chapter 2 - A Lost in Love Ladybug

Ladybug P.O.V.

I threw my arm, launching my yo-yo into the air - allowing it to wrap around a nearby light pole. When it did so, I pulled tight, and was soon flying in the air. I continued to travel by string until I was on top of my high school, François Du Pont, looking over at the giant elephant and ring leader - who were now in front of me about 300 yards away.

A loud thud came from behind me, and right after there was a cheerful, "Hey, Ladybug!" I smiled happily and turned around to see Chat Noir, standing tall with his staff in hand. 

Oh my god how can someone be so gorgeous, I asked myself as I stared at him. His golden, messy hair and gorgeous evergreen eyes making me ever so dizzy. He smiled and I blushed in response.

"H-Hi, dropped in you glad! I mean - I'm glad you dropped in!" I replied nervously. He looked at strangely for a second, but then glanced behind me, his face showing terror. I froze and turned around soon enough to see a huge, flaming jumping hoop behind hurled toward me and Chat. 

He and I both dodged it, tumbling to our feet on the roof of the school. We looked toward the ring leader, who was now visibly holding a large, black staff. Each time he pointed it at someone, a flaming hoop was released, or a circus ball would be shot at the ground and lion would appear.

"Oh, Ladybug and Chat Noir, do come here and give your Miraculous to me, then have a good ol' taste of the circus!" The man yelled and he and the elephant came closer and closer to the school. 

"I bet the Akuma's in his staff!" Chat yelled, and we looked at each other and nodded, "Let's go!" 

TIME SKIP (One normal basic Akuma fight later)

"Bye bye little butterfly," I said and waved at the purified bug flying up into the air. Then, I turned to Chat and we fist bumped, same as always. 

"Good job, M'Lady," he said, making my cheeks go pink. He smiled at me, giving me the craziest of butterflies in my stomach. Suddenly, Chat's Miraculous beeped for the third time, and I bit my lip. "Oh, looks like I have to go, bye, Ladybug."

As he turned to take off, I grabbed his wrist. Chat looked back at me impatiently, but I sighed and said, "Hey C-Chat, um, would you maybe wanna go do me sometime?" He stared at me in shock. 

After realizing what I had just said, I turned red as a cherry and slapped my hand over my mouth. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I meant to say 'I wanna do you sometime!' - AAAHHH I mean 'Wanna do something sometime with me!' I squeezed my eyes shut and pursed my lips in embarrassment, knowing quite well my face was probably matching my costume right now.

Several laughs came from Chat, making me open one eye to peek at him. He was smiling in a way that seemed sympathetic but also a bit weirded out, so I decided to look up at him slowly with both of my eyes.

"I'm guessing you were wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime?" He asked raising an eyebrow under his mask. I looked down and nodded my head, expecting a 'no.' "Well I guess so, hanging with a friend would be nice."

I smiled and returned my gaze to his, "R-Really? When?"

"Meet me here at sunset, I guess?" He said, and I simply nodded as a reply. Another beep came from Chat's ring, meaning he had one more minute until he'd de-transform. I waved and left, leaving me on a roof near my house.

P.O.V. Change

Adrien P.O.V.

I stepped into my room after the school day had ended, walking over to my bed and setting my book bag down. Plagg exited my jacket and flew over to my desk, lying flat on his back in 'agony,' as he groaned and rubbed his empty stomach.

"I need cheese, Adrien! I don't know how long I'll make it...!" He cried. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the cupboard below my desk, taking out a wedge of Camembert from the stash. The smell caught his attention, as he shot his eyes open and flew right over to my hand. Plagg then picked up the whole thing and swallowed it in white go. 

Suddenly, a knock came from my door. I opened my jacket and Plagg flew inside. Then I walked over to my door and opened it to see Nathalie standing in front of me holding her clipboard firmly. Slightly disappointed it wasn't Father, I looked at her, patiently waiting for Nathalie to speak.

"Hello, Adrien. I just needed to let you know that Mr. Agreste will be out of town on a business trip in Milan for three days, so I will be here as your guardian. Understand?" She said, looking at me questioningly. I sighed, looking away.

"Will I at least get to say goodbye to Father?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"No, he just left. Goodbye, Adrien," Nathalie replied, quickly turning around and walking downstairs. I reached my hand out, wanting to say something else, but chose to let her go.

"It's okay, Adrien. At least you have me, the best kwami a Miraculous holder could ask for," Plagg said leaving my jacket. I walked over to the window and leaned against it, looking out at the afternoon sky. 

"Thanks, Plagg, but I need to talk to someone else to talk to, you know? No offense," I said, and smiled at him. 

Then, an idea sparked in my head. Why not go see Marinette! I'm sure she'd love to see me as Chat Noir! It'd definitely impress her... (A/N What's great about this love square is we be getting some Marichat let's GOOOOO)

"Plagg, Claws out!" 

* * *

After several minutes I finally came across Marinette's balcony, and I must be pretty lucky because she was standing right there, leaning against her balcony rail and looking at her phone. I admired her from afar, then quickly reminded myself that I was actually here to talk to her.

Marinette continued to look at her phone, so I chose just approach her slowly and calmly, as not to scare her. She must've heard me when I landed on her balcony, because she turned around. After seeing me, she jumped back, almost dropping her phone.

"C-Chat Noir?! W-What are you doing here?" She asked looking at me, her face a bright pink. I blushed and looked down, a soft sigh escaping my lips.

"Well, I was feeling a bit lonely, and when I saw you standing alone as well, Purrincess, I thought we could maybe keep each other company. I'm quite the charmer as well. Not to mention, I need someone to talk to," I replied, keeping my game cool. She seemed to calm down a little, but her face seemed a shade of pink darker than before.

"Y-You want to talk t-to me? Um, no offense, but why?" She said, walking a bit closer. I looked at her in awe. The afternoon glow lit up her bluebell eyes, making them shine like sapphires.

"I dunno, I guess it's just that you seem easy to talk to, and I wasn't kitten when I said I was quite the charmer~" I answered, not really coming up with a good excuse. She blushed even harder, and rubbed her arm, seeming nervous. 

"T-Thanks, Chat. I'm always here if you need me."

(A/N And thus we are at an end of the second chapter. tbh Marichat is the greatest ship (except Lukanette) don't fIGHT ME. Anyway, love you all soooo much! Ima go read all of your lovely comments for Princess Marinette, byeeee!) 

-Lennie