2. School

Leyla P.O.V

I walked a couple blocks from my house to Mindys and rang her doorbell .
*the door opened and I saw her little sister, Marianne peer through the door*
Leyla: Hey, Marianne! Is Mindy ready?
I saw her nod her head and smile at me, she had adorable chubby cheeks and a small ponytail on the top of her head. She was about 4 years old.
I could see Mindy run down the stairs behind Marianne, with an apple in her hand. She grabbed her bag.
Leyla: ready to go?
Mindy: yeah!
-
At school

Mindy and I talked about the summer and what we've been up to, and we walk inside our school.We walked to our lockers, and saw Aurora run towards us we squealed and group hugged and laughed.
Aurora: OMG!! Missed u guys so much!!
Mindy: yeah I missed going to school with you guys.
Leyla: We're finally back! I smiled. I saw some of the guys in our class stand in a group talking about video games and weird boring stuff.
Leyla: didn't miss them tho!
Aurora: haha sameeee
Mindy: well, Jason is a little cute thooo
We laugh and watch Mindy blush
Aurora: but there is a new guy starting today though!
Mindy: what?
Aurora: didn't u hear?
Aurora was such a gossip girl
Aurora: "he moved here from Boston"
The school door opened, and everybody's head turned to the new guy
everybody looked away again and started talking like regular, Mindy and Aurora whispered gossip to each other
I still watched him, he was so beautiful. He had curly black hair, brown skin, dark drown eyes that shined and cute freckles. He walked with some other guys I've seen at school before. He smiled a dimpled smile and laughed a little. Oh my gosh he was beautiful.
Mindy: Leyla, Leyla? Earth to Ley?!! she waved in front of my eyes.
Leyla: what?
Aurora: do you wanna go shopping on Friday?
Leyla: yeah sure
Mindy: haha, cool. What we're u lookin at?
*i glared at the new guy*
Aurora: ohhhh I see! You have a thing for the new guy!!
Mindy: oooooooh you guys would be soooo cute together!!!
Aurora: You would make like BEAUTIFUL babies!!!
Mindy: Like supermodel babies!!
Leyla: be quiet he's coming
*the new guy and some other dudes walk past us to their lockers he shoots me a cute glare and smiles a little*
I almost die inside. He is so adorable!!
*the bell rings*