You might just change your mind

A/N: this is my first attempt at a fanfic, so I hope you guys like it!

Please comment if you have any suggestions, tips or requests! :)

Clarisse walked out of her cabin, stretching and yawning from her lack of sleep.

"clarisse!" Chris called and jogged over, smiling "what's up?"

Rolling her eyes, she turned to face him "what do you want Rodriguez!?" She didn't have time for his games today.

He smirked and wrapped his arms round her waist, ignoring her attempts to push him away

"to hang out with my girlfriend of course!"

Clarisse couldn't help but blush at that comment, however she tried her best to hide it by crossing her arms and looking away,

"I'm busy"

"doing what?" Chris replied just as quickly, knowing she was lying.

"stuff!" she insisted, not giving in.

"yea right. You and I both know that's a lie"

"What are you gonna do about it!?" she frowned, her temper rising.

"hey, calm down" Chris attempted to soothe her "I just wanna hang out. we could train?" he suggested, knowing she enjoyed it too much to disagree.

"fine!" Clarisse sighed and pushed his arms off, before walking to the arena, Chris following closely behind.

* * *

"c'mon Chris!" Clarisse taunted as she proceeded to beat him during her version of 'training', "don't be such a weakling!"

Chris just rolled his eyes and attempted to block each one of her attacks that flowed faster than water. But before he could even reply he found himself knocked onto his back, with Clarisse straddling his waist

"looks like I win again punk!" she smirked as she took his sword from his grasp.

"you always do" he chuckled in response and grabbed her hands "and I wouldn't have it any other way, I love you" Chris smiled up at her, hoping she wouldn't beat him for what he said.

"ew! Enough of the sap Rodriguez!" Clarisse gagged at him, hiding a smile "or you might just change your mind"