Lost Control

I pulled on my bonds a little, testing them out while the woman on top of me smirked.
"You're not getting away... I won't allow it~" Regina purred low. I swallowed hard and looked at the sexy brunette who looked even more erotic than usual after having had an orgasm and her thighs were still coated by her arousal that leaked down them.

"It's not up for discussion, is it?" I asked softly and the woman just smirked. She moved to sit next to me before slowly getting up from the bed.
"You're right about that." She said and went over to one of her cabinets.
"What are you doing?" I then asked curiously. She looked over her shoulder while pulling out one of the drawers.

"Well, Miss Swan~" She purred and pulled out a black blindfold. "That's for me to know~" She moved over to me and smirked even wider now if that was even possible. "And for you to find out..."

Regina put the blindfold on me and once she was done, she slid her hand over my body, from my throat, down between my breasts to my stomach. I gasped a little and arched into the touch. My breathing sped up as I was waiting in anticipation, not being able to see what she was doing was quite exciting, but also left me in the dark as to what she was going to do next.

I suddenly felt the bed shift around me more, a soft pair of lips being pressed to my neck right over my racing pulse. I arched my head back and moaned softly as I felt her kiss me teasingly, followed by that sinful tongue rubbing over the sensitive skin, making me groan as she bit me lightly.

"Em-ma..." She whispered my name into my ear, her sultry voice sending a shiver down my spine. I gasped as she bit my ear lightly while sliding her fingertips over my side teasingly, making me squirm as it tickled yet felt good as well.
"Regina..." I chuckled and squirmed more as her other hand did the same to my other side, making me squirm even more. She moved to sit on top of me, straddling my hips once more, making me unable to escape. I laughed and pulled at my bonds.
"Pl-please~ No more~ ahahaha~ PLEASE~!" The hands stopped and instead of the tickling from before, she used her flat hands to caress me. Her hands are so warm and soft on my skin.

I was panting from being tickled before. I swallowed and licked my lips as I felt Regina's hands slide up over my stomach again, moving closer to my breasts slowly. When I expected her to touch them, she slid her hands around them instead, going further up over my chest and sliding over my shoulders. Slowly her hands continued further and slid over my arms. She moved slowly and her touch was soft at all times. The woman leaned down and captured my lips between her own. The kiss was passionate but brief and left me wanting for more, leaning up in search for those divine plump lips that were Regina's. I could feel her breathe over my lips, yet still too far away for me to actually claim hers. I whined and groaned in frustration.

"Regina..." I whined and tugged on my bonds before feeling her slide her hands over mine, our fingers lacing together. She claimed my lips again, squeezing my hands as she kissed me deeply, plundering my mouth with that sensual tongue, leaving me breathless as she pulled back and kissed over my jaw and throat, her hands sliding down my arms again.

It was such a sweet torture, knowing she was right on top of me, feeling her touch me, kiss me and hearing her breath come out in pants as she was just as excited as myself, but not being able to see her killed me.

"Let me watch you." I whispered softly as I felt her lick over my throat carefully. My wish wasn't granted however as the woman just moved further down, blowing cold air over my body. I squirmed a little as I felt it ghost over my nipple, followed by a teasing lick only to have more cold air blown onto it. My nipples were already hard, but she just made it worse... Her teeth surrounded the erect nub, nibbling carefully while sucking on my breast. I moaned hotly as it felt so good. I arched into her mouth and groaned.
"Yes~ more..." The woman bit a little harder and swirled her tongue over the nub before letting go of it with a 'pop'. I could feel her breath ghost over my chest as she moved to the other breast, holding my waist to steady herself. She assaulted my other nipple much like she did the other and I could feel her smirk around the nub as I cried out as her teeth sunk into my skin.