My true dream

My dream soul my dream is to brighten witches souls and get revenge for my sisters murder they will pay my sister was a very kind girl when she was around every day was so good she helped control my demon and monster sides and she was fast she was born to change me she found me and thought I would be a good fit for their missing daughter that went missing the same day I Did and was found the same day she was so soul I'm there daughter and my mother was nice until I killed there other daughter then monster your a monster entered my head she locked me away but sis helped me and her name was Mina (Min-uh) soul smiled at me and said well you can have your revenge when ever you want just remember to come back in smiled and hugged him I promise I will I stood up and walked in my room this time I left the window closed i sighed and layed on my bed I stood up and walked to my closet and saw my giant tebby bear my sister made me i took it out and set it on my bed and layed on my bed next to it i snuggle it tighter and tighter soul came to see if I'm ok he saw i was sleeping he closed the door and left to his classes a demon is what I saw in my heart the monster was gone i don't know were it went i ignored the fact it was gone soul came back to me waking up he picked me up and walked to the ice cream shop after that I woke a walk around town with him we saw maka and black star playing I ran over they looked over and asked if we wanted to play im to short to reach the basket they smiled than we could bend the rules souls allowed to pick you up to shoot the ball I smiled after 7 rounds of winning against black star and maka I was so happy and I only fell once I we walked back I fell asleep in souls arms I woke up and looked for soul he was packing up for a mission he told me to go pack so I ran in my room and packed everything my tabby bear was in my bag to I walked out and waited for soul as we walked out we saw maka and black star they were going on the same mission they allowed me to join them I walked out the academy with them we were going to stay there for a few weeks 7 as a fact I was bored of being in the city I felt refreshed be out I wondered around the town with soul we met some people and..