Soul don't go

I woke up and ran to soul he was wake looking out the window he picked me up and hugged me I asked him if we can go play he said yes went out I held his hand and we played then we went back lots of people wanted to know what happened to me
We kept walking back I almost fell down soul caught me I was burning up he carried me back and layed me on my bed I fell asleep but I had a nightmare soul was leaving me I couldn't move I tried but it was no use tears ran down my face I wanted to just run after him but I couldn't I fell down crying please don't leave me I'm so sorry soul came in to see if I'm fine I was crying he wiped away my tears i was scared i woke up and looked at him scared soul I had a scary nightmare I had tears still running down my face soul I'm scared then BOOM i was scared i held on to soul he picked me up while we were running we ran into maka i told him she came for me don't let her take me away I'm scared soul when we got there Lady Medusa was standing there i was scared i held on to soul tighter i wanted to just kill her and leave but I didn't i kept holding on to soul crying he set me down and I sat there i was to scared of move soul tried to help but he fail I ran to him crying i begged him to come back then......