Part 1

Callum

I am the alpha of the Moon pack. Also, the owner of Harold's and Jacob's. To control our finances, I inherited my fathers company after he passed. All that works here is a member of the moon pack.

***

I stare at the piece of paper I use to interview the potential C.E.O of Harold's and Jacobs. By now, I've memorised all thirty-three questions and made some of my own.

"Sir there's someone here for the interview." Ingrid, my assistant, pecks, "I told her interviews ended fifteen minutes ago but she insisted."

"Let her in." I fix my tie and try to make myself somewhat presentable.

I watch as the girl walks in. Her hair is thrown into a bun with locks dangling at either side of her face. She wears a tight pencil skirt and a plain black blouse.

I stare at her intensely. I feel an imbecile feeling of longing travel down my spine, "Mate." I whisper.

She seats herself on the chair opposite me. Her eyes locks with mine, "Katelyn. Katelyn Rivers." She smiles.

"Callum Matthews." I respond, a smirk starts to form on my lips.

She reaches for her bag and pulls out a folder, "I hope to apply for the C.E.O position your company is offering, Mr Matthews."

"And how did you come to know about my company, Ms Rivers? Friends, family? Or perhaps a boyfriend?" I plead unwillingly.

"Well actually yes. My boyfriend works here." Her face lights up.

I clutch the armrest of my chair to restrain myself, "Name?"

By the time this conversation is over, whoever this man may be will immediately be fired. I make a mental note to myself.

"Well, here he is."

"Sir? What's wrong?" Jacob shrieks, standing at the doorway.

"Mate." I repeat, staring at Jacob then at Katelyn.

Jacob stares at me; realising the predicament he is now in. I watch as he drops his documents and files onto the floor; his eyes turning a wretched red. He rushes to me, "I'm sorry alpha." His voice a little shakey.

I glare at him, "She's mine."

"Whose yours." Katelyn asks confused, looking around the room.

"You got three days to pack your things, Jacob." I announce loudly, causing Amelie, my older sister, to rush into the room.

"What's going on?" Amelie asks concerned.

"Jacob Holmes is now hereby banished from this territory." I continue as more and more staff storm into the office.

"Why?"

I remain silent and stare at Katelyn. Then I turn to Jacob; my face full of rage and envy.

"Oh my god. Him- her.. But his your beta!" Amelie shrieks in discomfort.

"Alpha, do you want us to chuck him in the cells." Ingrid threatens.

"If he is not out within three days, i will deal with him. Personally." I growl.

I clutch Jacob by his shirt and throw him across the room. He hits the wall with a loud thud, "I- I didn't know." He weeps.

A loud squeal interrupts my train of thought: "Get your hands off my boyfriend you bastard!" Katelyn lifts her hand up and punches me right across the face, 'Leave him alone,' is the last thing she utters before rushing over to Jacob.

My eyes turn a deep shade of grey as Katelyn holds Jacob in her arms. "You're mine." I grab her hand and pull her towards me. I tilt her chin so her eyes meet my own, "and only mine." I whisper.

"What the hell are you." She welps staring at my claws then my now grey eyes.

"Ever heard of a werewolf, love?" I smirk.

***
Who thought the Beta would be coincidentally be dating the Alpha's mate? Lol

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter💗.
Uploading every Fridays.

-Nina X