Chapter 2

Comment and vote! Hope you enjoy! Some sexual contents. It's bearly any since I don't really know how lol

------------------------------------

-The Game-

"Welcome our Grant High football players!" A man shouted over the intercom.

Everyone started screaming and hollering while the cheerleaders cheered.

"Here's our quarterback Asher Turner, and our kicker Jason Fuller." Did I mention Ashers also QB.

"Go Ash." I cupped my hangs over my mouth and cheered him on.

The game then began once they flipped the coin. We have the ball!

By half time we were winning 21-7. The guys went into the locker rooms for half time meeting while the cheerleaders walked out to the field to do their dance.

Buzz Buzz.

Text from Asher.

Ash:

Having fun?

Me:

Yep! Your doing a great job out there!:)

Ash:

Alright I will meet you after the game come to the field.

Me:

When don't I go down there.;)

Ash:

Everytime the games are over the crowd always walk down to the field congratulate the guys.

We won 28-14! Not too bad. I then rushed down the bleachers.

I pushed my way through some sweaty football players before I found Asher.

"Asher! You won!" I ran towards him jumping into his arms I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed his cheek not caring how sweaty and smelly he was.

"Congratulations, son." George tap Ashers back. George was Ashers dad.

"Hey George, where's Karen? I said while Asher setted me down still holding my waist.

"She's coming. Talking to Jane." Jane was Joshs mom.

"Oh Asher great job!" His mom arrived hugging him. He didn't let go of me though.

"Your father called saying your staying over, sweet heart." Karen said.

"Yep I'm going home and changing then coming over." I explained.

"Okay honey, well George and I are leaving bye son, and congratulations again." They then walked off.

"Want me to give you a lift after I shower or do you want to take my car and come back." Asher loved his car it was like his baby, im like the only other person who's aloud to drive it.

"I will take your car, I don't want to wait around here while you shower."

"Be careful with it." He gave me a stern look.

"Don't worry I wont crash it." We walked back towards the locker rooms to get the keys.

"See ya." I waved and left. By the time i got home my dad was already there.

"Hey is that Ashers car?" My dad asked.

"Ya he's showering so I came home to change." I explained.

"Alright then, what time you coming home tomorrow?"

"By 1pm, more or less." He nodded and i head upstairs.

I went in my closet and looked through everything. I finally found it. I once bought a little black dress cause hey every girl needs one.