Ummm...

Eyes scrunched shut, I awaited a response. Would they be okay with this? What if they weren't? My ears were ringing from the sudden silence as my pathetic worry doubled. Why weren't they saying something? Anything? Abruptly, someone began stroking my plush white wings. I guess it is okay? Twelve other hands joined in on the inspection and I relaxed. Everything would be fine.

"You're beautiful." Jasper whispered as I opened my now neon violet eyes and tucked my wings in. The others added there own sounds of agreement and Esme scooped me into a motherly hug.

"She's Jasper's mate." Emmett threw in causing Esme to hug me tighter.

"Welcome to the family, dear!" Welcome indeed. They excepted me so soon and so readily...

"Come on! I've got to show you my closet!" Alice giggled, spiriting me away to the stairs.

"Alice! We were gonna play video games!" Emmett whined trailing us.

"I know." Alice giggled causing me to laugh.

"Rosie!" Emmett began to whine to Rose who told him to catch her then she would make it all 'better' and proceeded to run off. Hopefully, somewhere far far far away.

"You're just going to love it! I just got the newest fashion line from europe!" Alice skipped into what I assumed is her room and into another room.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Alice's Closet!!

~Love LostAlone