Background

My name is Park Jimin... and I'm gay, I was 15 when I came out to my parents, they weren't fond of it, my dad hated it, he would ignore me, and barely even looked at me after. 

At the age of 16 he left my mom and me, and ever since then my mom has been depressed she knew it wasn't a choice but she was still hurt, but I know she loves me. 

I'm now 19  my mom works all the time because since my dad left he also left the company, and now my mom runs the whole thing, she tries her best to hold up the company, but I know  she struggles I cook and clean, I have a job at a Cafe shop and help with food and bills. 

She is stressed all the time I know she will lose the company, it's just a matter of time. 

---flashback age 15---

"mom dad... I have something to tell you" 

"yes son, is everything okay, are you failing your classes?" my dad asks as we all sit down. 

"no dad my classes are fine I have A's in all of them. I have something to say, and please don't hate me afterwards."

"son as long as you are keeping your grades up, and being a good kid we won't hate you." 

"okay.. well... I just wanted to say that... well. mom dad... I'm gay..."

"what did you just say," my father said raising his voice and standing up. 

"babe calms down, it's not a choice there is nothing we can do about it."

"no you're right it's not a choice...its a phase, he will grow out of it"

"no dad it's not a phase, I like guys, I'm sorry'"

"YOU SHOULD BE SORRY... ID RATHER YOU FAIL THEN TELL ME YOUR GAY, YOUR NOT MY SON."

I ran up to my room and sat on my bed and I heard my mom and dad fighting. I was afraid that this would happen, why would I ever tell them. now they hate me. no one loves me no one will ever love a guy fah like me. i  took a razor to my skin. 

then I heard a knock on my door, and threw the razor and I laid down and pretended like I was asleep, and my mom walked in and sat down on my bed watching me

"I know it's not a phase or a choice, but I'm disappointed my son gay, but I can't do anything about it, your dad is mad, he's drinking, but staying in the garage. I love you, my son" 

---flashback ends---

I know my mom loves me, but sometimes it has me thinking. 

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER, I WILL GIVE DETAILS ABOUT THE BOOK NEXT CHAPTER BUT HERE YOU GUYS ARE.