Run Away and Never Look Back

My mouth flew open. Jeffery stood there with a stupid smirk on his face. I let out a small snarl as I tried to reach him, but Sonny's guards held me back.

"How in the underworld are you here?" I sneered.

Jeffery stood next to Sonny. "I had a little help."

Harry furrowed his brow. "How did ye escape the frozen barrier? Frosty blocked all the entrances."

Jeffery started walking down the stairs. "Yeah, I thought so, too. Dad and I were stuck in that frozen death trap for days. Then out of nowhere the wall crumbled down. This little redhead offered me a once in a life time deal." He walked closer to me and held my cheeks with one hand. "And to say I'm satisfied with your suffering." Next thing I knew, his fist collided with my jaw. "That's for pushing me out the window."

"I've never pushed you out a window!" I yelled.

"Ouch, I should feel offended that you didn't recognize me. But, I was wearing a hood. Maybe that's why you didn't." A hood? My brows furrowed as I thought back to when I saw a dark hood. "Come on, MJ, you can't be that stupid."

My eyes widen in realization. "You were the one in my room."

He slowly clapped. "Ten points for the snowball freak."

"How did you survive that fall?" Carlos asked.

Jefferey turned and looked at him. "Looks like you guys forgot who's the kid of Oogie Boogie." He held his hand up. It slowly started to disintegrate to these small insects. They quickly crawled away from Sonny and Jeffery transformed back behind Mal. "Boo."

"You were the one who took MJ's file," Mal concluded. "Why?"

"Just doing my job," he responded as if it's not a big deal. "Speaking of doing my job."

Jeffery let out a whistle. Two more of Sonny's guards came inside the room dragging another body in. They abruptly stopped and one of the guards pulled back the figure's head.

"Aaron!" Grandpa, Gabriel, and Xander screamed.

My mouth flew open. Aaron had a few cuts on his face with blood flowing out. His left eye was badly bruised and you could tell it was slowly starting to swell up. His lip was busted, broken nose. Aaron kept breathing deeply and hissed when the guards pulled his head back more harshly.

Jeffery went over and grabbed Aaron's face. He moved it side to side. "Now, I'm seeing the resemblance. You're just missing..." Before we could comprehend what's happening, Jeffery grabbed Aaron's shoulder and popped it out of place. Aaron screamed as Gabriel started thrashing around. "There you go."

"I'm going to kill you!" Gabriel shouted.

Jeffery started to laugh. "Good luck." Gabriel's fist started to turn color, but Jeffery grabbed a knife from his pocket and placed it around Aaron's neck. "Uh, uh, uh. Settle down." Gabriel still glared, but his hand retreated back to normal. "Now..."

Jeffery's hand was about to slice Aaron's neck, but Sonny raised her hand. "Enough!" Jeffery looked disappointed while she started to descend down the steps. "We're not killing him. His life is completely up to MJ."

"What?" Jeffery asked in disbelief.

"If rumors are true, MJ has a new hidden power. I want to see it."

"No!" Aurox and I shouted. We both exchanged a worried glance. If I use my powers, I don't know if I'll be able to control it.

"The choice is not up to you," she said. "Mother and I heard of this possible witch that could overthrow Aunt Elsa. I want to see it myself before she arrives."

Too Good At Goodbyes 》 Descendants 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें