12

✎ all rights reserved 2018

✎ lower caps intended

"sunbae! seokjin-ah!" eunjae called after the familiar figure she caught ahead of her in the streets. she had managed a lot of the school work through seokjin's help. "eunjae-ah!" he happily greets, stretching his plump lips to grin at the girl as she bows a full 90 degrees. 

"going somewhere, sunbae?" eunjae glances at the boxes he had in hand. "im going to help my friend move his boxes into my house." he says quite proudly, "you want some help, sunbae?" eunjae happily walked along seokjin as they talked endlessly about the things they'd have to get done for the week to come.

"i'll take it from here, eunjae-ah." seokjin takes the box out of eunjae's hands and waved as she stood outside the well designed house exteriors. "see you tomorrow, guk-ah!" eunjae's thoughts were interrupted by a girl who skipped out the house. she too was in a higher grade, eunjae was a sophomore student, seokjin was a senior, and the girl had a quite distinct logo on her uniform that told eunjae that she was a junior.

"good morning." eunjae was not confident in speaking korean, for she could not hold long conversations, and only could understand little. "good morning." the girl politely reciprocated the action.

"sophomore year isnt that hard, you'll manage." the girl says warmly, eunjae somehow understanding. "im minha, by the way. bo minha." she extends her hand out for eunjae to shake.

"joo eunjae, unnie."