51

✎ all rights reserved 2018

✎ lower caps intended

jeongguk worriedly knocks on the bathroom door, after noticing that eunjae had been there for awhile. "eunjae-ah, are you okay?" he presses his ear against the door, and in exchange heard a few sniffles. eunjae, despite knowing she wasn't in his sight, shook her head. she had at under the shower for more than an hour, just letting it hit her skin. "jae, please answer. you're making me worried." the boy on the other side o& the door nervously paced around. "i'm fine, i'll come out in a bit." her voice was hoarse, so dull, and it made jeongguk frown. "okay, i'll uh, i'll wait." he was feeling helpless, caught in between a situation he got into.

another thirty minutes pass, before eunjae unlocks the door and comes out with swollen red eyes, yet, jeongguk found her absolutely adorable. "hey." jeongguk hopped up from his seat on the couch to meet the girl. "hey." her usually soft and caring voice, rang so empty to him.

"want to cuddle?" jeongguk perks with a hopeful smile, eunjae bursts into tears, and like a child, runs into the boy with open arms.

"you're so nice to me, i don't deserve it." she sobbed, making jeongguk giggle. "god, you're perfect." he whispers.

dis is eunjae in this chapter AHAHAHAHAHA