I was so overwhelmed to receive the roses from their father. Nahihiya ako ng sobra. I should've really prepared something for them, but Jace didn't want me to.

"Tara na sa garden!" pag-aya niya at saka tinulak ang bunsong kapatid para mauna. "Mauna ka na, shoti."

Jath lookd at Liana, looking irritated. "Stop calling me shoti, atsi."

"Then, stop calling me atsi, as well!" Liana demanded. "Just go, Jath, if you don't want mom to get mad at you."

Jath just shook his head and smiled at me once again before going out to their garden.

"We should go there as well but mom's not yet done preparing the foods on the table so please, bear with it, Zarina," Liana told me.

"Okay lang," I assured her with a smile.

"Okay, good! Let's go!"

She grabbed my hand and took me away from her twin. Nilingon ko naman si Jace. Nakapamulsa siya habang nakasunod sa amin. I smiled at him, and he slightly lifted the corner of his lips.

When we arrived at the garden, Liana let go of my hand, and I was left in awe while staring at their garden filled with roses, planted on the ground. I can clearly tell that roses were very significant to their family. I tightened my grip to the roses Liana gave me from her father.

I suddenly felt Jace's warm and calloused hand held my free hand that made me turn to him.

"I want you to meet my family," he told me and slightly took a step back to show me his family that's watching us right now.

They were all gathered at the gazebo by the pool. It was well lit by clear Christmas lights. And with his family in one frame, smiling at us, it was a very beautiful view.

I can't believe it. It's actually happening.

Humigpit ang pagkakahawak ni Jace sa aking kamay habang papalapit kami sa kanyang pamilya na mukhang kanina pa kami hinihintay.

And since I've met his siblings already, my eyes immediately travelled to his parents. Hindi ko mapigilan ang sarili ko sa pagpuri kung gaano kaganda ang kanyang ina. She's very beautiful like a star. I can tell that Liana inherited her mother's genes more. They have the same eyes.

I averted my gaze to the man who was holding his wife's waist closer to him. Looking at Jace's father, I confirmed to myself that he really has his father's genes and as well as Jonathan. Punong-puno ako ng pagkamangha habang tinitingnan ang kakisigan ng kanilang ama. Kahit na may katandaan na ay gwapo pa rin.

I bet Jace will also be this good looking once he grows older.

"Mom... Dad..." Jace called his parents' attention even though it was all on us already. "This is Zarina Rivadelo. Uhm... The girl that I'm currently courting."

I saw his father pursed his lips to stop himself from laughing, while Jath wasn't able to keep his laughter to himself and his mother gave him a warning stare.

"It's not just me, mom! Even dad!" he said and pointed at his father.

Mas lalo namang tinikom ng kanilang ama ang kanyang labi para pigilan ang sarili. Siniko na lamang siya ng kanyang asawa.

"Stop it, boys!" Suway niya sa dalawa bago nahihiyang ngumiti sa akin. "I'm sorry, Zarina. Talagang ganito lang sila minsan. I'm Lyrae Sy, by the way. Mommy ni Jace."

She came closer and pressed her cheek softly against mine.

"It's so nice to finally meet you. Just call me Tita Rae." She chuckled. "I've already heard your name a few years ago from Jace. You made him your escort during your debut, right?"