She made sure she didn't cross the line with her teasing though—Yaku was thankful.

   "I feel so immature around them sometimes," Skie admitted, "but then again, it's kind of cool that I have so many motherly figures around me."

   "Well, you're kind of immature," Ayano said.

   "Aya-chan, you're the most immature person I know," Skie muttered.

   "I heard that!"

"Yeah, yeah, okay. Now, get inside, we're about to start," Skie said, pushing Yaku inside the court and internally hoping for a distraction. "I hope you lose!"

   "But you know that won't happen." Yaku smiled before patting Skie on the head and running towards his teammates.

   Skie grumbled under her breath, glaring playfully at Nekoma's libero.

   She and Ayano went upstairs to find a seats, Skie trying hard to avoid Ayano's swinging ponytail as they climbed up the stairs.

   If you've ever gotten hit on the face with a ponytail before, you'd understand.

   They took their seats at the highest and farthest part of the stadium seating, much to Skie's dismay. It was a bit too far for her glasses-less eyes to handle. She could barely see their jersey numbers.

   "Wear your glasses if it's too hard to see," Ayano exasperatedly.

   "You only want to borrow them," Skie said with a laugh.

   "Yeah, I want to borrow them too," Ayano said with a sheepish smile.

   "Hah, I knew it," Skie said.

   "Can I?" Ayano pleaded, pouting at her friend.

   "Since your pout is so blinding, sure."

   "Is it that cute?" 

   "No, it's that ugly," Skie said, handing Ayano her black specs. "wAIT NO, DON'T THROW THEM OFF, PLEASE!"

   The two ended up laughing hysterically.

After a few minutes, the two found Luka, Alex and Himiko approaching their seats with a few plastic bags filled with food.

   Ayano's face brightened as she found the three, and she immediately went into non-stop conversation with Luka after crushing them into a group hug.

   "You guys brought food!" Skie exclaimed, moving to get the plastic bags from Alex, who raised it out of her reach.

   "Damn my height," Skie muttered.

   They eventually dug in the bags of chips, convenience store onigiri, and sodas.

Nekoma took the win that time, with a deuce on the third set—30-28.

   Skie swore she saw Yaku sticking his tongue out at her.

   She muttered a few curses at her "incredibly good libero friend."

   She went down with the others, mostly to help the managers.

   Ayano and Alex went with her to Nekoma's team.

   "Oh look, it's the shortest person I know," Kuroo said with a grin.

   "Oh look, it's the dork with the bedhead," Skie scoffed, smirking back at him.

   Taketora ended up stealing the small girl, and began to shake her back and forth.

   Woah there, Skie thought.