Chapter 15 - Time is on My Side

Start from the beginning

From 3.03 - Bad Day at Black Rock: In Bela's Apartment, Ness stepped out of hiding, aiming at gun at Bela.

Bela turned toward her, aiming a gun at Ness.

Ness: (voice over from 3.03 - Bad Day at Black Rock) "Bela Talbot's her real name."

From 3.10 - Dream a Little Dream of Me: In the motel room, Dean, Sam, Scarlett, Catty and Bobby looked toward Ness.

Ness pulled the safe door open for them to see that there was nothing inside. "The Colt." She looked toward the others, slamming the safe closed. "Bela stole the Colt."

From 3.12 - Jus in Bello: In Bela's Hotel Room, Ness was on the phone. "We want it back, Bela."

Bela was driving. "Your little pistol, you mean?" She looked at the Colt on the seat next to her. "Sorry."

"You understand how many people are gonna die if you do this?" Ness asked. "Or do you even care?"

"What exactly is it that you think I plan to do with it?" Bela asked.

"Take the only weapon we have against an army of Demons and sell it to the highest bidder," Ness answered.

Bela smirked barely. "You know nothing about me."

From 3.10 - Dream a Little Dream of Me: In the motel room, Ness walked toward the others. "Pack your crap."

"Why?" Dean asked. "Where are we going?"

"We're gonna go hunt the bitch down," Ness answered.

From 3.10 - Dream a Little Dream of Me: In the Impala, Catty looked at Sam, Scarlett and Dean. "I don't want to go to Hell."

"We'll find a way to save you," Sam told her.

From 3.14 - Long Distance Call: In the motel room, Catty looked at Scarlett, Dean and Sam. "I'm scared, guys. I'm really scared. And the only person that can get me out of this thing is me."

Sam looked at Catty for a moment. "And us."

NOW

§

Erie, Pennsylvania

Day One

Night - Hospital - Parking Lot

Two men walked toward their cars.

"Up for a drink?" Man 1 asked.

"No, I can't," Man 2 answered. "I got to be up at the crack of dawn. Duty calls."

"Boob job?" Man 1 asked.

"I wish," Man 2 told him. "Nah, some crabby old broad wants the works. I need a forklift to get it all back up."

"All that work to have what?" Man 1 asked. "15 minutes off her face?"

"Staying young is a brutal brutal business," Man 2 told him.

Man 1 walked to his car, getting in, driving away.

Man 2 walked to his car.

Someone grabbed Man 2 from behind, throwing the trunk of the car.

Man 2 banged on the trunk. "Hey! Help! Let me out of here! Help!"

§