Chapter 14 - Long-Distance Call

Start from the beginning

From 3.10 - Dream a Little Dream of Me: In reality, in the Impala, Catty looked at Sam, Scarlett and Dean. "I don't want to go to Hell."

"We'll find a way to save you," Sam told her.

From 3.05 - Bedtime Stories: At the Crossroads, Dean aimed the Colt at Catty's Crossroads Demon.

"Let Catty out of her deal right now," Sam told him.

"I'm just a salesman," the Crossroads Demon told them. "I got a boss, like everybody."

"Who holds the contract?" Sam asked.

"I can't tell you," the Crossroads Demon told them.

Dean shot the Crossroads Demon in the head with the Colt, killing him.

From 3.11 - Mystery Spot: In the Mystery Spot, the Trickster looked at Catty. "How long will it take you to realize you can't save your siblings and yourself, no matter what?"

From 3.12 - Jus in Bello: In the police station, everyone was gathered in the main room.

"Tell us what?" Catty asked.

"There's a big new up-and-comer," Ruby explained. "Her name is Lilith."

"Lilith?" Catty repeated.

"And she really, really wants Sam and Scarlett's intestines on a stick," Zane told them, looking at Sam and Scarlett.

Catty and Dean looked at Sam and Scarlett.

"You knew about this?" Dean asked. Sam and Scarlett didn't answer, exchanging a look. "Well, gee, Sam, Scar, is there anything else we should know?"

Catty scoffed. "How about the four of us talk about this later?"

NOW

§

Milan, Ohio

Day One

Night

There was a serious thunderstorm lashing against a large, comfortable house.

§

House - Study

A man was in his study. He poured a glass of whiskey, pacing worriedly.

The phone rang, making him jump.

The man looked at the phone for a moment, walking toward it.

The Caller ID read:

SHA33

The man hesitantly answered. "Hello?"

A woman's voice was on the other line. "Ben."

"Linda," Ben told her.

"Ben, I had to talk to you," Linda told him.

"You can't keep calling here," Ben told her.

"I know," Linda told him. "I know. Just... just tell me you thought about it, please."

"There's nothing to think about," Ben told her.

"Don't say that," Linda told him.

"I can't," Ben told her. "You know I can't. My wife..."