Chapter 12 - Jus in Bello

Start from the beginning

Sam and Scarlett pinned to the wall.

Tammi looked at Sam. "There's a new leader rising. Doesn't like you very much. Doesn't want the competition."

From 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven: In Isaac and Tamara's House, Isaac the hunter looked at the Winchesters and the Singers. "There are a couple hundred more Demons out there now."

From 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven: In the bar, the Seven Deadly Sins surrounded Isaac and Tamara. All of their eyes were black.

From 3.04 - Sin City: In Trotter's Bar's parking lot, Casey the Demon stalked toward Dean. Dean backed away toward the trunk, drawing a flask of Holy Water, splashing Casey in the face. The trunk opened, arms reaching out from inside, flipping Casey into the trunk. Ness sat up, punching Casey in the face. Casey gripped Ness' throat. Dean grabbed Ness from behind, pulling her out of the trunk, his arms wrapped around her. Casey looked up to the Devil's trap on the lid of the trunk above her. She looked at Ness and Dean. Ness was breathing heavily, smirking. She looked at Dean. Dean smirked, slowly letting her go. Ness stepped closer to the Impala, looking at Casey smugly, closing the trunk lid over her.

From 3.09 - Malleus Maleficarum: In the van Allen House, Catty stabbed Tammi in the heart through her back repeatedly, making the body flash briefly with red, taking the knife out, letting the dead body fall to the floor.

From 3.04 - Sin City: In Casey's place's basement, Sam used the Colt to shoot Father Gil and Evan the Demons, killing them.

Isaac: (voice over from 3.01 - The Magnificent Seven) "There aren't enough hunters in the world to handle something like this."

From 1.22 - Devil's Trap: In the Sunrise Apartment Building, Ness was standing next to the fire alarm, rewiring it the way that she wanted to, taking out a small device chip, connecting it to the wires inside, closing the back of the fire alarm. The two Demon police officers had their guns drawn, firing toward Ness. Ness was using the wall as a cover, holding her own shotgun, turning, firing at the Demons. She ducked to the floor, somersaulting behind another wall. The fireman Demon appeared in front of Ness, using magic to push the shotgun out of her hands, pushing her against the wall, pinning her with magic.

Ness looked at the fire alarm next to her head. "Thanks."

Ness forced her arm to move with all the strength she had, pulling the fire alarm, starting the exorcism through the fire alarm system. All of the Demons in the apartment building were exorcised. All of the bodies fell to the floor. All of the Demon smoke left the building, going to Hell.

From 3.10 - Dream a Little Dream of Me: In the motel room, Dean, Sam, Scarlett, Catty and Bobby looked toward Ness.

Ness pulled the safe door open for them to see that there was nothing inside. "The Colt." She looked toward the others, slamming the safe closed. "Bela stole the Colt."

From 3.03 - Bad Day at Black Rock: In the cemetery, Bela shot Dean in the shoulder to make him shut up, making him fall to the ground.

Dean: (voice over from 3.06 - Red Sky at Morning) "I can't believe she got another one over on us."

From 3.03 - Bad Day at Black Rock: In Bela's Apartment, Ness stepped out of hiding, aiming a gun at Bela.

Bela turned to her, aiming a gun at Ness.

"You don't care if dozens of people die because of you, just like you didn't care that dozens of people died because of you the last time we met," Ness told her.

From 3.10 - Dream a Little Dream of Me: In the motel room, Ness walked out of the closet. "Pack your crap. We're gonna go hunt the bitch down."

From 3.11 - Mystery Spot: In the diner, Sam looked at Catty, Scarlett and Dean. "Ness definitely wants to find her, and she hates her now more than ever. Ness feels guilty for getting us into this mess, so she wants to help us clean it up."