Suddenly, you're here.

Congrats on finding your way to the first chapter of this terribly interesting book. I would be worried if you got lost on your way here. After all, it's not like you actually had to get up and walk to find it. If you somehow are lost, allow me to introduce myself before you realize you've opened the wrong story and try to run away.

 If you somehow are lost, allow me to introduce myself before you realize you've opened the wrong story and try to run away

As much as you want to leave, just hear me out u_u Take a peek through a chapter. Any chapter. (Unless there's only like, one. Then OBVIOUSLY choosing from a selection isn't an available option -_-) For those of you who do think you know what you're doing here...I hope you're prepared. It's gonna be a crazy ride, and I wouldn't be surprised if I leave typos all over the place. I try my best to avoid them but somehow they seem to hide from me effectively -_- I wish I knew their secrets so I could avoid my family like that at gatherings.

Anyways, before I bore you with the horrid ramble practically waterfall-ing from my mouth, we better get a move on! So much time and so little to read. Wait a minute! Strike that, reverse it. Thank you.