Beauty and the Galra | Keith 1°

A/N: Happy Voltron Day!! I'm burly watching the new season rn and I'm shook!

Okay being honest here I thought of Lotor too but since Keith is Galra I didn't want readers to be like omg that makes no sense and more reasons to be negative but in this chapter Lotor is Altean / Human / whatever you want your the reader and this can be however you want it to be. 💕

"There must be more than this provincial life!" You exclaimed as you enter the bookshop.

"Ah, (y/n)!"

"Good morning. I've come to return the book I borrowed." He placed a book back on the shelf.

"Finished already?"

"Oh, I couldn't put it down! Have you got anything new?" You asked sweetly.

He started laughing happily. "Not since yesterday."

You were on the ladder looking through the bookshelf. "That's all right. I'll borrow...this one." You grab a blue cover book.

"That one? But you've read it twice!"

"Well it's my favorite!" You swing off side of the ladder, rolling down it's track.

"Far off places, daring swordfights, magic spells, a prince in disguise!" You gleed happily.

"Well, if you like it all that much, it's yours!" Your eyes widen.

"But sir!" You protested.

"I insist!"

"Well thank you. Thank you very much!" You leave the  bookshop.

"That girl is so peculiar her nose stuck in a book!" Two men were talking about you as you sit on the edge of a fountain, singing to the sheep and to the washing woman in the background, who leave due to there errands finishing.

"Oh! Isn't this amazing! It's my favorite part because, you'll see! Here's where she meets Prince Charming But she won't discover that it's him 'til chapter three!"

"She's nothing like the rest of us Yes different from the rest of us is (y/n)!!" A fellow group of townspeople spoke.

"No beast alive stands a chance against you...and no girl for that matter!" Acxa praised Lotor.

"It's true, Acxa, and I've got my sights set on that one!" Lotor points at you.

"The inventor's daughter?"

"She's the one! The lucky girl I'm going to marry."

"But she's-" Acxa was angry.

"The most beautiful girl in town."

"I know-"

"And that makes her the best. And don't I deserve the best?"

"Well of course, I mean you do, but I mean..."

"Right from the moment when I met her, saw her I said she's gorgeous and I fell here in town there's only she"

You walk by and away with your nose in the book.