Mini Ladd X Reader: Depressed in Mario Kart

"WHAT THE FUCK MARCEL YOU CUNT!"
You said, raging because Marcel passed you last second on the finish line.
"Damn, I've never seen that girl so pissed"
"WELL OF COURSE IM PISSED, MARCEL JUST PASSED ME LAST SECEND, AND I GOT FUCKING LAST FOR THE 6th FUCKING TIME!!"
Your brother came into the room.
"Calm yo self child"
"IM NOT A FUCKING CHILD!"
You said as loud as you could.
Your brother flipped you off playfully and left.
_____

Three races later, and you got last on all of them...
"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! FUCK THIS, IM GETTING A FUCKING RICE CRISPIE!"
*if you get that refrence, I fucking love you*
That made everyone burst out in laughter..
You were happy that you could make everyone else happy.... But.. You had issues... And the competitive gaming with the guys, we're not helping.. What issues, you ask? Well, anxiety, borderline depression, self harm, trust issues... And a whole lot more.. So it was hard to deal with all the teasing from the guys.. But, you had to admit.. You still loved the hell out of the goofballs, especially Craig... He had been your best-online-friend, for at least  ten years.. You do have a crush on him, but, your problems always get in the way, you always think your problems, are too much for a relationship... But you can't help but love Craig...
You left the game after saying you were getting a rice crispy.. You lied, you just wanted to make the boys laugh, you were  actually gonna take your daily dose of 'Anti depressants', you hated taking pills, because one, you almost died from one as a kid, and two, you didn't like it because you thought it made you seemed like you have problems, which, you do, but, you didn't want to show it... It sucked..
After you took your pill, you felt a lot happier, so, you decided, not to play with The guys, but, join the call, and just listen..
You turned on your pc, and clicked on Skype, then on the group chat called 'FUK Boi'z, (&fukgirl)'
And clicked on the 'join call' button..
As soon as you joined the call you heard,
"I DONT HAVE A CRUSH ON HER, NO ONE DOES! I-"
Craig was cut off by Tyler.
"Craig?"
"WHAT!"
"Ya know, Y/n/n, just heard like, 20% of that sentence"
"O, shit.. Uh, hi Y/n/n.. Uh."
"Wow... I.. I just took my anti depressant pills... I was feeling happy, and was gonna join again... But wow Craig... I wonder why, I 'THINK' everyone hates me."
"Wait, no that's not what I meant-"
"I THOUGHT, I COULD TRUST YOU CRAIG, TO NOT TALK BEHIND MY BACK, TO...to.... To acually... Love me... But no... I guess it's too much to ask... For one, person, to acually care about me.... So... I see how it is, the only reason you wanted me here is... To manipulate me... Like everyone else... Ya know what? I thought I could trust you guys... Or, at least Craig... But.. I guess not... Goodbye.. You can remove me, and block me on everything now because I'm a stupid dumb whore, and-"
"Y/n/n"
"And like everyone says-"
"Y/n/n"
"How gullible I am-"
"Y/n!"
"What!"
"I love you"
"Don't hit me with that, I know you just want me to think that-"
"No, Y/n.. I really love you.. I was trying to convince the guys I didn't... So, they wouldn't tease me... Please, you've got to believe me... Everything you said.. Is not true, your not a whore, your not dumb, your smart,hot, funny, kind hearted, and last but not least at all, your beautiful Y/n... I love everything about you, your smile, your laugh, your hair, and your eyes and lips... I love all of it... I love how insicure you are, I love how shy you can be, I love how mad you get, I love every little thing... Good or bad... Please... Your the only person I feel this strong of feelings and connections with.... Please... I really do love you..."
Everyone was silent.
"Craig.."
"Yes?"
"Can you come over... I want to tell you something in person, and not in front of everyone.."
"Ok.. I'm on my way.. It's not bad is it?"
"No."
Really small Time skip
Your POV
I was waiting on my couch (cold as fuck may I add) waiting for Craig... Is he even coming, or did he trick me?' My thoughts were interrupted by a gentle but hard knock on the door..
I opened the door.. It was Craig.
"So.. Hey Y/n-"
I didn't respond.. I just lunged at him with a hug... I started crying on his shoulder..
"Shhh, it's ok... I'm here now.. What's wrong?"
"I feel like I'm dreaming.. And I don't want it to end... No one has ever loved me... Not even my family, and you said all these amazing things about me... I... I love you.... And I don't want this to be a dream.."
"Oh, don't worry... Even if this is a dream... It's long from over, trust me.."
Word count is : 869 😏