Minicat: fuck you .pt one

Setting: highschool
People in the story: Craig/MiniLadd, Tyler/IAMWILDCAT, and the rest of the crew.
Situation: Craig, and Tyler, are participating in the school Talant show.. And In the week they have to prepare, they find love for each other, so they decide to sing a song for everyone who thinks them being gay is bad...
parts: mabye two? I might make a part two if this isn't enough
Now, to the story!
play song when told
Craig's POV
C hey, Tyler! Wanna do the Talant show this year?
T I don't know, remember what happened last year?
Flashback
It was horrible, everyone was laughing... At me! I sang a song, but my voice cracked in the middle of it, and everyone is laughing! I wanna die!
End flashback
C *sigh* yeah, I know, but I was hoping you would do it with me?!
T but... I... Can't s-sing...
C Bullshit you can't!! I've heard you sing like a fucking angel!
T that... Was one time Craig... I'm just not that good...
C fine... I'll just ask Davi~
T NEVERMIND!!
C what?! Why don't you want me to ask David?
T because... He flirts with you all the time..
C the problem?
T I just don't want you to work with him Craig..
C Tyler? Are you jellious of him?
T WHAT?! NO! I, umm..
C I'm joking, calm your man tits...
I'm sorry most of this is dialogue

C so, you'll do it with me?
T yes Craig.. I'll do it with you...
---------
T what song are we gonna do?
C well... I was hoping Fuck you, by Lilly Adin.
T umm, isn't that song, about being gay?!
C yeah.. But..
T Craig, you realize, that YOUR the only gay one here?!
Uh, oh... I think I pissed him off..
C yeah, but I was hoping that by the time we performed it that yo~
T THAT I WHAT CRAIG?! TURNED GAY?!
C n-no, I-I didn't mean it like that, I-I..
T I'm not gay Craig!!
C I-I know, but I-I....
I said, starting to cry a little..
T why don't you do this with your little man crush, David...
Tyler said as he stood up and went into the bathroom...
I guess at the time, I didn't really take in the fact that he was still in my dorm room, just in a different room.. Because I started yelling at myself... Not realizing, Tyler was still there..
C GOD, WHY AM I SUCH AN ASSHOLE!!
I said as I slammed my hand on my wall.
C THIS, IS WHY, I HAVE NO FRIENDS! JUST, A SUPER UGLY GIRL, A STUPID IRISHMAN, WHO JUST WANTS TO FUCK ME, A STUPID JOCK GUY, AND NOW, MY ONLY REAL FRIEND, THINKS, THAT I AM GAY FOR HIM!!! I AM TRASH!! I said as I punched my wall, even harder than last time, but this time, I made a hole..
After realizing, I punched a hole in my wall, I ran my hand through my hair.
C shit, I'm probably going to have to pay for that.. Dammit...
I sat on my bed... Thinking about my life... And why I haven't ended it yet...
C why haven't I just killed myself yet.... It's not like anyone will notice I'm gone...
I thought outloud.

Tyler came out of the bathroom, but I was asleep by the time...
Tyler's POV
Wow, I just listened to my best friend, yell at himself... That he's trash, and punch a hole in his wall... It's all because of me... I could have just did the song with him... I'm such a prick.. Why is he friends with me... Why does he like me....
I went out of the bathroom, to find, a sleeping Craig, with a bloody hand, and tear stains on his face.. I went up to him.
T I'm so sorry... I wish I could tell you this, but I am gay, and I love you...
I whispered, as I gently kissed him on the forehead...
I decided, that it would be best if I slept next to him... He is probably cold...
_________________
The next morning
Craig's POV
I felt more comfortable than I was last night...
'Well, it's probably nothing'
I thought
But then, I tried to get up, and I was being held down my something, or, someone.
I turned around, to see Tyler... Cuddling me, like a teddy bear.....
C aww, so cute...
I thought outloud.
I decided to let him sleep, so I stopped trying to get away, and just embraced the fact, that my best friend, slept with me last night... Something normal best friends do.................. Right?
Tyler's POV
When I woke up, Criag was still in my arms... He was so comfortable to hold... I've got to say...
I let go of him, and walked to the kitchen.
T what to make what to make... Damn... Craig, has a lot of cooking stuff, even though he never cooks.
I said as I took out a few spices, that I know Craig likes on his eggs..
_______