↳ chapter thirty one

"are you two fucking insane?" michelle whisper-screams. "how the hell are we supposed to get michael to talk to us?"

"well, i talk to calum, he's actually standing right next to me," ella mumbles but loud enough so she can hear.

michelle gives elliot a look. "is she on drugs?" calum laughs along with elliot.

"no, she's serious, i know of it."

"what the-- but how?"

"that's what i wanna know," ella replies.

"tell them i'm in this, and i know exactly where to start, but you'll have to get bianca and luke."

"bianca and luke?" ella whispers so only calum could hear.

"we need them," he sighs.

"we need bianca and luke in order to start."

"but luke doesn't know shit about this," michelle furrows her eyebrows.

"i feel like i'm in a movie," elliot mumbles. "i'll go get them."

he left, leaving ella, michelle, and an unseen calum alone.

"i'm sorry i snapped at you, i'm just not that ready to talk to him, you know?"

"it's fine, really. if you said you talked to ghosts, i would've called a mental hospital," they both laugh. "but seriously, i'd feel the same way if it were one of my parents."

"i just heard about them when elliot first came into town. i'm sorry."

"yeah, me too," she smiles sadly.

bianca walks into the room, killing the sad mood, and bringing alive a pissy one. "what the hell do you need me for?" she snaps.

"jesus, i told you just about five times," elliot snaps. he looks just about done with her.

"still don't get it," she smiles sweetly.

"we're trying to talk to my brother," michelle says.

"you caught me, i talk to calum. he says we need you."

"what's in it for me?"

"i could be alive again," calum whispers.

"calum could be alive again. and no one who thought he died would remember his death, they'd remember it as a really long vacation."

"calum would be back? and so would michael?"

"michael would be back too, yeah," michelle says. "please, just put your feelings between us aside, and help us."

"i'll call luke," she mumbles.

"this is gonna either be a huge success or a huge failure," calum mutters.

-

"you simply cannot call in for the dead without a witch. after having one, she needs to know the desired spell of who they're calling for. once a man dies, there is a special spell only allowing to call in that one dead soul. every dead soul has the same wordings of their spells, but each one has a line or two, so unthinkable, that makes it more significant from others. in order to find out these two lines, a blood relative must give up some of their blood. once the blood sacrifice is made, you'll have one of two decisions to make. either you complete a different spell right away, revealing the two lines, or you wait for the blood to run around, showing the two hidden lines. calling out for the dead is not an easy task; it takes skill and concentration. be patient, and don't let a soul bother you in any sort of form. spells like this could either go very right or very, very wrong."

-

"ok, no pressure, but if all this goes wrong, someone could possibly die," elliot mutters. "no one distract bianca, understood?"

"who put you in charge?" luke snaps.

"luke, don't stress me out," bianca mutters.

"so are we ready here?" michelle asks, her hands shaking in nervousness.

"i am," elliot says.

"so am i," ella joins.

"i'm not sure if i'm ready," calum mutters.

"i'm ready, whatever," luke grumbles.

"i think i'm ready," bianca sighs.

"i am so ready," michelle says.

soon enough, all the lights are turned down and bianca starts to mutter, what we all know, is the spell. michelle gets herself ready as luke brings in a small knife. calum is seated silently by ella, but he's nervous. this was it. this was calling out to michael.

and even in the mist of talking to his best friend once again, calum couldn't help but wonder, "what if she leaves me off for him?"

-

hIIIII im gonna update again in a couple of days !! also, i think there's about 20 chapters left? idk i dont want any more than 60 chapters.

but really, thank you for all the support this fanfic has gotten :-)

also, when im done with ghost, i'll be working a lot more on asylum, just pretend, and i'll be posting a michael and luke book !! yay !!

follow me on twitter i guess @murderhousemgc