Synopsis/Copyright

After a fire destroys everything she knows, Eliryn Reed is shipped off to live with her Aunt and Uncle in Los Angeles, California. There are many secrets in this new place, and she vows to discover them all. Everyone has walls built up, separate layers keeping themselves hidden from the world. Eliryn thought she was the person with the most. However, she discovers this is not true when she meets the mysterious Jasen Hunter. He turns her world upside down. Figuring out what he is hiding will take all she has, but she is determined to figure him out. After all, her world has already gone up in smoke. The only thing left to avoid is getting caught in the ashes.

Copyright © 2018 by Hope Markin

All rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, selling copies for profit, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests direct message me on my wattpad account @ hopie_doodle

This story is my property and comes from my own imagination. Anyone who copies or steals my work without my permission will be reported. This shouldn't have to be said, but unfortunately people try to steal other people's ideas all the time. Just be polite to other Wattpad users and let them express their creativity without having to worry about being ripped off.

If you enjoy this story, let me know by clicking the little star button to vote for the particular chapter. I appreciate all commentary and feedback! They are great motivators and let me know how my readers view the story!

On that note, let the fun begin! 😊