Chapter 3

Barely able to believe his ears king didn't know if he should finish or stop and celebrate. He didn't have to think long because London was cuming for the fourth time and he was almost there.

Thrusting a few more times king filled the condom and London let out one last moan. "God what a great way to make me remember you, we should've been hunched ." London said both laughing and out of breathe.

King didn't know what to think at this point like he thought she was gone and that'd he'd have to restart like a baby with her. She grabbed his face and kissed him "I missed you so much" he said looking at the clock it was pushing on 3 o'clock in the morning.

London hadn't felt like this in forever, and
king was so amazed that the amount of chemistry they just had made everything came back to her. Smiling she grabbed his hand and lead them to the shower. Tuning the water on letting the bathroom fog London stepped in first while king followed.

Massaging the soap into her skin London looked as king watched her every move. Grabbing the rag she lathered it well and began to wash him he stood looking her in the eyes.😩 After showering London threw their covers in the wash and they remade the bed with fresh ones.

Cuddled up with 'Love and Basketball' playing they both fell asleep. A few hours pass by and Kevin Gates 'Out the Mud' began to ring throughout the bedroom waking us up to start our day. Both restless King and I drug ourselves from bed especially me considering King had beat this cat up ,and began to start our morning.

Walking into Ash's room My eyes filled with tears "boo bear wake up mommy's back" rubbing her eyes Ash sat up "where did you go mommy"? By now I was full blow crying and could hardly answer....."I never left physically but mentally I did and now I'm back and I missed you a lot". Ash only grabbed me in a hug and smiled she never even considered me to be "gone".

After getting Ash up and going I turned to go see my little man. I heard the faint ruffles as he turned on his side and couldn't wait to see him. I knew he'd changed and even aged but he would forever be my baby. I shook him lightly and called his name watching his eyes flutter on the third call.

"Good morning sunshine let's get you ready. Washing him up and dressing him in all black Gucci making sure he was moisturized down and his face was clean. Holding his hand and leading him downstairs I was happy.Ten minutes later I was making my way to the kitchen.

Getting breakfast started London also made coffee. Ash's bus would be here in 30 minuets and London and King would drop off Phuri just to have some time together. Finally finishing breakfast London fixed plates and began to head upstairs to now get herself ready.

Halfway up the stairs King was coming down and I was going up . We looked at each other and embraced each other in a hug. If only he knew how much I missed him. Picking out an all nude bodycon dress I slipped out of my night clothes and into this dress. Smoothing it completely out I looked in the mirror. Applying light lip gloss and mascara I started doing my hair. Pulling it into a tight ponytail I let the curls fall freely.

Last nights events replayed in my head and I got emotional. Not only for breaking my promise to myself and God but because I now could remember all the hurt and pain I had been through. My face now heated and my face ruined from the mascara I walked into the bathroom. Grabbing a wash cloth I let the cool water run and put it too my face.

I remember seeing my father and just the thought made me sob again. All these years all this bullshit I had been through all this and he was alive the whole time. He could've saved me he could've helped me ;but yet I had to deal with all of this.

Washing my face once more I didn't worry about lip gloss or mascara instead grabbed my nude color red bottoms ,my phone, and purse and began walking downstairs. King was so into the kids he didn't see me . Hearing the taps of my heels he turned and faced me.

"London baby what's wrong ,why were you crying?" I smiled at him simply because he knew everything about me and I couldn't have life any other way. "It's fine king I'm fine I was just thinking about the stuff I remember now,all the pain and stuff but we'll talk later Ash looks upset."

Nodding in understanding he lead Ash to the bus stop while I packed Phuri's bag for daycare. "Ash give mommy a kiss before you leave" she ran back inside giving me three kisses. " I love you mommy!" I love you too have a good day !" I said slightly upset she had to leave.

Finally getting Ash squared away me and king locked up the house and headed to the car. Strapping him inside I got in the passenger seat while king drove.looking at him occasionally I only smiled ,I had my family and love, I wouldn't ask for nothing more.

Lame update I know but I have wild ideas in my little big head and don't have time to write them .....I do have a co writer now so let's see how they write. I'll edit and post if y'all like the way they write we'll have more updates but as y'all know; I don't trust many folks with my work so it'll be a process ! Thanks to all the fans for keeping up with me even when I don't come through y'all are so amazing. y'all are the reason I'm so close to number one and y'all motivate me daily to do better . I really love y'all and with summer coming especially soon be ready for new material !❤️I love y'all so much words can't explain !!!!!take all mistakes for love and kindness I will do a book edit when it's complete !!!!💕💕🧡🧡 hope y'all enjoy ♥️