Chapter 2

Mature Scene Below

After the episode in the bathroom I helped London clean up and we both walked out together. Walking back to the table quay looked at us both smiling "y'all some lil nasty asses... Talking about upset yeah I bet she real happy now."

London's face turned bright red and I just threw my hands up in surrender. "let's just say we gone have a good week. "  after Laughing and trying to reminisce about three hours later the boys began saying there goodbyes.

Soon after king made sure Ash and phuri were asleep and went back down stairs to help clean up. Watching London from a distance he finally gained courage to walk towards her. "today has been the first time I've touched you in forever" king said

London looked into his eyes and saw nothing but pure love. "today was unthinkable.... I learned something about me that I didn't even know. And when I closed my eyes I saw us together like I didn't ever wanna lose you"

In this moment King felt like nothing could ruin his mood. Grabbing London's face ,they were about to kiss until the phone rung from the living room. King turned up his head and looked at London ......only the second kingpin in California calls the house phone simply because the codes to deep to crack.

I walked over to the phone and sat on the chair . 'It's LucaBrasi asha du mon rahtuah where's Allah?" King spoke firmly. London looked at him smiling she'd not seen him speak this way and she loved it. He motioned for her to sit on his lap and she did.

Returning the intro Teiondre known as "Boss" spoke " Allah Oar porto" ahhh ahhh my man my man how you been . King laughed at the way T went from so serious to being wild in one motion . " I been good man been grouch in the storm but I've been good how about you ? Same over here man only this is a war zone and I'm the leading man .

Boss replied king nodded his head as though he could be seen. London tunes out what they were saying and look deeply at King features making her flood by the second . She couldn't contain herself any longer and began to leave trailed kisses on kings neck ......"uh uh yea aye bro I'll hit ya line later I got something to handle real quick ."

Hanging up the phone after Boss replied king looked London in the eyes "are you sure before the accident you told me you wanted to wait until you were married"  breathing heavily she responded "king please I'm so frustrated at life right now and even though I love you I'm ready to give you me ......all of me" that's was the go bell to kings ears.

He stripped her from her shirt and took her titty into his mouth sucking and biting slowly making London moan uncontrollably. He snaked his hand into her tights to find her flowing. Finger fucking her while he sucked her titty and caressed her ass was the biggest tease . Not only did he want London he wanted to take his time he wanted to make love to her .

Picking her up she wrapped her legs around him . Taking them up the steps and into the bedroom he laid London softly on the bed. Taking his shirt off London was through the roof right now . He took her tights off and soon her panties while she arched her back.

King was amazed at the way London's body looked. Leaving lagged kisses from her neck to her belly king made them longer and sweeter. She moaned once he latched to her pearl and couldn't stand the fact she was everywhere right now.

After cuming king reached on the dresser and grabbed a condom .seeing him hold himself London's heart raced but she wanted this . Rubbing it on her clit made her run wild "please king please" she pleaded with him.

Inserting himself both king and London had to adjust because they'd never had sex before well with each other. London gasped for air when he went deeper . Soon the pain eased and it was nothing but pleasure .

Rotating her hips she found their rhythm. Still giving more inches London's eyes filled with tears ....gasping as he turned her over she arched her back until her belly was barely above the cover . Taking her from out her body London gasped and spoke "I i I remember oh god king I remember you I remember it all .!"

I know y'all wanna kill me but I had writers block again and I didn't know what I wanted to write but I think I may have some ideas y'all 🤷🏽‍♀️♥️I love y'all so much and yes this is the sequel...oh and I own all parts of this story and any form of copying or plagiarism shall result in a fine of $5,000 and a public trial ......thanks y'all I love y'all and Shout out to My Baby Aubrie For the update I literally couldn't write this but thanks again girly .!!

Enjoy