Wheres my Doughnut?

Start from the beginning

He looked up from the books, " Hey Lily , whats up."

" Umm so Connor asked me a question the other day."

He smirked," Oh he finally had the guts to ask you."

I nodded,  " Yup, you don't mind?"

He nodded," Connor is a good guy, so I'm not worried."

" Okay well just wanted to make sure it was fine with you, Mr. Protective."

He chuckled, " Well you have my blessing but if he hurts you I'm going to kick his ass."

" Oh there the goes the brother I know.

++++++++++++

( Hunter POV)

Babysitting?

I didn't believe it for one second but who am I to demand her to tell me. That other day was a mess , I didn't even mean to get... Jealous?

Nah I wasn't jealous just wondering who that guy was which I know now is her brother.

" Cole can we go to Christians?"

I was driving and he was in the backseat, " No Cole it's getting late."

" Pleaseee?"

I could never win with this kid. I wanted him to have everything he needed and possibly wanted  since our dad died. I didn't want to replace my dad but I'm want to be somebody that Cole can always count on.

" Fine, but only for 30 minutes."

He nodded, " Got it."

I turned around and drove to Christians house, I don't even know if he was home but it would be good to see Uncle Lewis.

We pulled up to his house 10 minutes later and Cole jumped out. He didn't leave though, good he finally got it through his little head not to leave without me.

He looked at me, " Look I stayed."

I chuckled, " Good job bud but you can go."

He grinned and ran to the door , I wouldn't replace this kid for the world. He's like my little best friend.

I walked in the house and saw Uncle Lewis tickling Cole.

" Hey Uncle Lewis, hows it going?"

He looked up at me and smiled, " Hello, and doing pretty good now that my little buddy is here."

Cole smiled and looked at me, " He's talking about me brother."

Forget everything I said earlier.

" Hey Unc , where is Christian?"

" He should be in his room, god know what he does in there."

I nodded and walked up the stairs to his room.

I stopped at his door and knocked once, " Whatever you are doing , stop."

He opened the door with a controller in his hands, " What's up bro."

I nodded and walked in, " What have you been up to?"

He sat down, " nothing much, trying to get laid, what about you?"

I chuckled, " You know the usual."

He chuckled, " So stalking Lily, that's nice."

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, " I'm not stalking her , we are just hanging out."

" Hanging out and stalking is two different things, is she around when you guys are hanging out?"

" Shut up, everybody knows me and princess are just friends."

He smirked, " Princess?"

I mentally groaned, " It's not like that."

" Really because pretty sure that's a nick name."

" You call her beautiful all the time so I don't see what's the big deal."

" The big deal my friend is that I don't have feelings for her, it's simply a nick name."

" Whatever I'm leaving."

I stood up getting ready to leave when Christian has to open his mouth again, " Oh is wittle Hunty mad?"

" Goodbye Christian, and try to mature while I'm gone."

" See you cousin and tell my future cousin in law I said hi."

I gave him the middle finger and walked out.

+++++++++++++

I pulled up to my house and Cole was sleeping with a doughnut that Uncle Lewis gave him in his hand. I took off my seatbelt and got out. Time to carry this big boy.

I took the doughnut out of his hand and put it next to his seat then I picked him up.

I was about to close the door to leave but Cole woke up and start looking around.

" What's wrong Cole?

" Where's my doughnut?"

I chuckled and grabbed his doughnut. He grabbed it and laid his head on my shoulder

" Brother."

" Yes."

He lifted his head up, " I love you."

I smiled, " I love you too Cole, now let's get in before you get sick, and then mom will kill me."

He chuckled, " Wouldn't want that to happen."

+++++++++++++

Hey guyssss

New chapter , what do you think??

This chapter was cute , don't you just love Cole? ❤️

Well vote or don't byeeee 💕