Chapter 1( Introduction )

LIZZY'S P.O.V

I woke up by someone shaking me and screaming my name. I opened my eyesbut quickly closed them because of the brigh sunlight. I reopened my eyes just to see my cousin Skyler trying to wake me up.

" Wake up Liz,its time to go." She said and I stared at her confused.

" Go? Where?" I asked completely confused. She rolled her eyes and then answered my question.

" To go to your new collage. Dont tell me you forgot... Did you?" She asked with her one eye brow raised. I let her words sink in...oh yes today will be my first day of collage...

" No...Yes it just slipped out of my mind. I will be down in half an hour." I said as she closed the door behind her.

I jumped out of the bed and into the shower. So let me tell you about myself, as I have enough time now.

I am Lizzy Maya Davis, Liz for short. I live with my cousin Skyler, She is 18 years and I am 16. I live with her cause some murders killed my parents. But the most shocking news is.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I am a Vampire.

yes its true......... I am a Vampire and they do exist............. Skyler is a Vampire too............our family is a vampire family and my parents were killed by non other then werewolfs........ In case you are wondering about our special powrers? yes we do have Skyler have the ability to paralyze and many more. I have the ability to read peoples mind and to teleport and many more I havent find them yet..................... Our eyes change coloures according to our moods. Like

RED=ANGER,THIRST BLACK=UNCONTROLABLE THIRST, ANGER BLUE=EXCITED GREEN=BORED PINK=LOVE and many more.

My real eye colour is blue and I have to wear contect lenses so no one can see my eye colour change. Oh and we are the kind of vampire known as........... DEATH BRINGERS.....I think thats enough you will find out more.

I jumped out of the shower and slipped " Ow " I made a noise and stood up.

MENTAL NOTE TO MY-SELF " Never jump out of the shower always walk calmly"

I walked towards my closet and picked out a blue shirt with " BABY DOLL " written on it in golden words along with a blue skinny jeans. I slipped on my blue SNEAKERS and let my black hair with blue striking flow naturally. I picked up my bag and skipped downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Sky waiting for me.

" Hi Sky " I said and took a seat.

" Hey... Are you nervous? " She asked and I nooded.

To be honest I am not the person all confident. Sure I am a Vampire but still...

" Then dont be. Everything is gonna be okay." She reasured me and I smiled. She smiled back.

" Lets go its getting late." She said and we walked towards her car.

TIME SKIP

The car jerked to a stop and there was my collage, I got out of the car and thanked Skyler. I was a little excited but hella nervous.

" Here I come " I said to myself and walked towards principals office.

Hey guys so here is the 1st chapter I hope you like it. Sorry this chapter is short the next one will be lopng INSHALLAH.

Dont forget to comment and vote and tell me what do you think....

LOVE

XxAMNAxX