Rebecca and Jack

"Truth or dare?"

Rebecca sighed. "Truth?"

Jack giggled. "Do you want to kiss me?"

She turned bright red. "Uh.... dare."

He leaned in, the smell of his cologne fell lightly on her senses. "I dare you to kiss me," he whispered. The smug smile on his face and the half-lidded eyes caused her panic. She was so not prepared to deal with this tonight.

Her heart was doing double-time as she slightly leaned back, words rushing out of her quickly in panic, "Never have I ever-"

"That's noT THE GAME!!!" Gone was Jack's smooth facade and in its place came an adorable pout. Oh no, at this rate, that face alone would kill Rebecca.

She hated being dragged out of her hideaway. 

<><><><><><><><><><><> 

I'M BACK BABES!!!!! How have my little Ducklings been? 

So this is the first chapter and I know it's super short but I plan on adding more to this couple's story. Maybe even continuing off where this one stops? Not sure yet. Don't worry I have some longer ones planned for later. I know I keep saying stuff like this but I'm working on a story and I think once i get a few more chapters done, I'll start posting it. I like the concept but I'm having writer's block on chapter 3 hence the prompt stories. Welp, enough rambling from me. I'm gonna go upload the next few!!! 

Much love my ducklings! 

~Lyd~