I have a brother?!

Kopa's pov
I took a walk with my mom, and told her what happened to me the past year. On our way back, she told me: 'after you vanished, I found out I was pregnant. I gave birth to your brother, Kion. As a cub, he didn't worry about anything. And Kiara knows it...' we laughed. 'But then, when his friend, Bunga, was in danger, he roared. But not a normal roar; the roar of the elders. It's a powerful roar, and the greatest lions of the past roar with him. But, when he uses it for  evil, he loses it forever, like Scar did... but with the roar, comes a responsibility; and that is, leading the guard. The lion guard protects the pride lands from any harm, from for example: Zira. She tried to turn him evil, and when that didn't work, she tried to kill him to... but he had the roar.' She looked at the ground.  I nuzzled her. 'But you might not have the roar, but Kion doesn't have Vitani, or anyone who has that role.' She smiled. 'Wai- how did you...' I was shocked. 'How I know? You're my son! Of course I see when you're in love. And I just have to look at you for a second to see you love her.' She said. 'If only she'd love herself a little more...' I added. 'Why's that?' She asked me. 'Vitani still, after a year, blames herself for what Zira did to me. I tried to talk it out off her head, but it hasn't really worked...' I looked down now. 'Just be there for her. It's because she loves you. Zira didn't want you to get to close. She's the reason.' She confirmed. 'Just tell that to her...' I replied. We now arrived at pride rock, and a goldish lion with a red mane looked at us. He smiled at us. 'I think he already knows. Not that hard though, because Vitani now came out of her shell now you returned.' I smiled at the thought. We walked up the steps, and the lion, Vitani and dad walked up to us. 'I'm sure you both know what you are for each other, seeing it wasn't really a secret now Kopa has returned...' dad started. Vitani nuzzled me, smiling. 'But, I'll still introduce you two to each other; Kion, leader of the lion guard, and my son, meet Kopa, your older brother, returned prince.' We looked at each other. 'Nice to meet you, Kion.' I said. 'You to, bro!' We laughed. 'Glad you get along.' Mother said.

Vitani's pov
I laughed at Kopa and Kion, being awkward, but I guess that's because they both only heard that they had a brother today. Kiara walked towards us: 'told ya you'd get along!' She confirmed. A egret flew towards us, and landed in front of Kion. 'Hyenas are invading mbali fields!' He squealed. 'Sorry guys, duty calls!' Kion ran off. Simba sighed. 'At first the guard did him good, but now I'm not so sure... he barely has time off.' Everyone looked at the ground. 'Now, we need to have a talk tomorrow with the two of you, but that can wait. Right now, Kopa needs to settle in.' Nala continued. She walked off, Simba following her. I also walked off, needing to think.

I walked towards a watering hole, looking at the water. There was a demon inside there. Inside me. Inside my reflection. A inner demon that needs to be defeated.

I sighed. But then... 'You're an angel. Zira is a demon, but she's dead.' I heard a voice say, getting closer as it spoke. I looked next to me, seeing Kopa stand there. 'Demons don't die.' I replied. 'Yes they do. Angels don't. Their bodies might, but they will never be forgotten.' He confirmed. 'Are you talking about yourself now?' I teased. 'What?! No! I was talking about you...' he nuzzled me.  'But you really should do something with a voice like that. You shouldn't hide it.' He looked into my eyes. For a second I was frozen, and it looked like he was too. We just sat there, looking into the distance.

 We just sat there, looking into the distance

Kopa's pov
'Look at the sunset. Isn't it Beautiful?!' Vitani asked me. We had been gone for a while now. 'Yeah. But I think that's our que to head home.' I replied. We headed back.