REBELLION TALK

*Audience claps*

I'm back everybody ! Now, we gonna Rebellion talk. So Gerenal Syndulla, so what are you done for your rebellion.

We sat on the sofas.

Hera : Well, we just moved here from Attolon. That place was called Chopper Base. Before Zero hour, I already prepared anything to destroy the factory on Lothal but we failed because Empire knew about our base.

Me : Well, what did you and your crew do on that situation ?

Hera : I ordered Kanan and Ezra for ask help. Kanan knew someone or something that we didn't know it *she look at Kanan*

Me : Hold on, Gerenal. Master Kanan. Can you explain who was that guy

I showed everybody an image

Kanan : His name is Bendu. He was the one who taught me how to see with the force.

Ezra : Really ? That was amazing !

Me : I know, but what happen with him ? I mean I had no idea what was happening.

Kanan : Actually, I just tried to ask for help but he rejected. So I tried to advise him about the life but then he gone. When we were trap, he came with a susprise.

Hera : His friend, it must saying it. He was on dark clouds and attacked Thrawn and us... *She looked at Kanan seriously*

Kanan just could shame smiled as he rubbed his neck.

Me : Okay, back to rebellion. Ezra, what exactly we want to do in rebellion.

Ezra : I wanna liberation my home, Lothal. It isn't just for me, for everyone who live there. * He looked down and sad* But when we were here, I was hopeless that they didn't think about my people on Lothal. I just worry that we can't help them right now.

Everybody looked concernly at Ezra especially his crew. They knew that Lothal was meant for him.

Sunddenly, AP-5 came bringing us a hot chocolates for us but he tripped over floors but luckily Kanan and Ezra caught it all just in time. They used the force and back to tray AP-5 holding.

*Audience claps*

AP-5 : *He put all hot chocolate on the table* Thank you Jedi and sorry about that. Here your drinks and enjoy it.

Sabine : Thank you AP-5.

Zeb : How nice... * He holded the cup*

Me : Well, I think we need to rest first but don't worry, we'll back on Star Show... *I lifted the cup first*

Ghost crew : *They lifted all cups* HOPE !

Then we took a break with having hot chocolate party.

⭐⭐⭐⭐💙⭐⭐⭐⭐