15- Telling A-troupe

Amanda's POV

Since Richelle had been arrested yesterday, Noah and I decided it would be a good idea to tell a troupe about us. The only people who know right now are: Michelle, Eldon, James and Riley! And everyone knows Riley can't keep a secret so she must have already told everyone! Well, at least most of the work is cutout! Now all we need to do is figure out how to tell them. Noah asked me to meet him at his house after practice for god knows what! 

-after rehearsals-

I head he to change into something less sweaty! I decide to go with something cute! 

This one^

I walk to Noah's and knock on the door only to be greeted by Luke!

Amanda: hey Luke, is Noah in?

Luke: yeah come in 

We walk into the living room and I sit down.

Luke: So how's life?

Amanda: great, hey, do u think I could pop by Lost and Found, ya know just to see what you do? 

Luke: I don't see why not, Noah said your an amazing singer and I really want to hear you!

Amanda: I'm actually terrible at singing! 

Luke: I'm sure your not, anyway, Leia's upstairs waiting for me so u can help yourself to anything while that slow coach gets here.

Amanda: thanks 

 I decide to go on instagram for a bit! I scrolled onto Michelle's page and found lots of pics of me and her and her and Eldon! They looked so cute!! 

Noah: hey 

He kisses my cheek. 

Amanda: hey, so why did u call me here??

Noah: I was wondering if u would like to discuss how we will tell a-troupe 

Amanda: yeah, me too, but we've told James and Riley and everyone knows that they can't keep secrets so, they have most of the work cut out for us.

Noah: dat true 

Michelle: What's true?

Noah: NOTHING

Michelle: if u guys r talking about how to tell a troupe bout y'all than u should know that Riley posted a picture of u guys in Eldon's car yesterday onto instagram.

Amanda and Noah: she did WHAT!?

I went onto Riley's instagram page and saw a post that she posted yesterday with a caption that says: 'Lovebirds, Nomanda💏😘😍😘❤️❤️💋💋 yep that much emojis can describe me rn' 

Amanda: well she cut out work  for us! 

Noah: anyway let's just see what happens in the morning. Wanna stay over tonight?