14- I need help!

Noah's POV

I run towards Miss Kate and Miss Phoebe's office. I need to tell them about Amanda and what Richelle is doing. I run as fast as I can all the way from Studio B to Studio A, believe me, it was hard! 

 Miss Kate: Noah! What's up?

Noah: Amanda.......room......Richelle.......kidnapped......Beth!! I say, hyperventilating from all that running!

James: hold on hold on hold on! Did u say Beth? 

Miss Phoebe: Noah, breathe in and out! Now what's wrong?

Noah: So basically, Amanda told me to meet her in Studio B to practice for our little routine and then once I went she wasn't there and then I searched the entire studio for her but couldn't find her  then Beth rang me from Amanda's phone telling me about that Richelle has kidnapped her and....

Miss Kate: Richelle? Kidnapping? No way

James: Why is Beth included in this?

Noah: I promise I'm telling the truth 

Miss Kate: I'll ring the cops and you guys try looking for her on find my friend app! 

Noah: on it!

James: I still don't get why Beth's involved in this!

Noah: Bro, Dont even worry about it!

James: hey that's my- 

Noah: -who cares just come on and grab Eldon,Michelle and Riley!

We both grab them

Eldon: who cares?

Michelle: if it's Amanda than I'm coming

Eldon: Fine! But if she's dead I'm having her room.

Michelle: Eldon! Come on 

We all run off into Eldons car and drive off.

James: Michelle, check where she is on the app!

Riley:she's 2 miles away!

Eldon: that's so far away, well, let's turn back

Noah: you won't going anywhere bro, 

Eldon: ugghhhhh

Please be okay!

Amanda's POV

Richelle: I need her to suffer, she will to get away for dating Noah 

By this time ,I was still pretending to be unconscious. Please Noah, hurry up!

Maggie: I know! Once she wakes up you can hit her with a belt or somat

Richelle: good  idea! You watch wat I'll do to this b****(still sorry for the language!) 

Beth: I need to go to dance, bye!

Richelle: be back at 6, this b**** needs to suffer today and the rest of the days she lives! 

Beth: yes Richelle, 

Richelle: what did u say?

Beth: I mean, yes your  incredibleness

Richelle: that's more like it!

Incredibleness?! I doubt that!

They all leave and it's just me and this room! I am so hungry! I knew I should've eaten more than just a glass of milk! I'm not really bothered now just someone help me! My pink shirt that Noah got me is my favourite shirt and now I don't want to never dance again! 

 Noah's POV

We arrived at where the app told us she would be! If she isn't here than I am definitely rating the app half a star!

Riley: remember, Richelle may be still in there!

James: leggo 

We all enter into this mysterious place! 

Noah: guys u look on at side and I'll look in this side

I look in every room carefully until I come across one room. I try opening it but it was locked. I use all my strength to open it and finally do.

Amanda: Noah! 

Noah: Oh thank goodness your ok! I kiss her on the forehead.

Everyone else walks in and hug her!

I undo the wropes and spin her around

James: hold on hold on hold on! Is nomanda official!

I nod at him.

Noah: yeah! 

All: whoo 

Richelle: WHAT IN THE WORLD HAS HAPPENED?!?!?!?!

I could hear sirens. 

Police: Richelle Nolet, you are under arrest for kidnapping

Richelle: I will get you for this Amanda Fabbro even if this is the last thing I do!

 Miss Kate: Amanda, your ok!

Amanda: thank you guys so much! 

Noah: anyway let's go back! 

We all hop into his car! He has a big car! an eight seated to be exact! 3 at the back 3 at the back of that! Me and Noah  sat at the back back and JamesRiwky and miss Kate sat in front. Eldon and Michelle were at the front!

Noah:*whispers* no one can get in between Nomanda! 

I smile and rest my head on his shoulder! Its been a long day!!

A/N: Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update! Have been really busy! Anyway, hope you like it! Shoutout to @sophia_claudette! You really inspired me these past few days! The song at the top is a one of my favourite songs from the new Disney channel original movie. It was awesome and the people who have already seen it would definitely agree with me!

Song: Someday from ZOMBIES by Milo Manheim and Meg Donnelly

Words: 779

-tnsloverr11