Surprise!

Hey guys so this is just based on my dream date that I hope will happen. And some of it is what I feel like everyday. So yeah! On with the one shot!

Y/n POV

Today my best friend C/n, who is actually my crush told me that he wanted to take me out of the house. Since I'm always inside, afraid to go outside because of people and stuff. But we where going at night and most people are sleeping and at clubs. He was going to take me out of town, somewhere that one really went to or adventure to.

So this was going to be very interesting for what he has in store. Right now I was getting ready with B/f/n, my best friend and roommate. "B/F/N! What do I wear! Do I wear casual and cool? Or pretty and casual? Or fancy?! Arghh!" I flop onto my bed thinking of all the reasons why I should wear the three topics.

"Girl calm down! I think you should dress up pretty, but casual. We don't want him to faint from how beautiful you are." B/f/n answered as she fantasise her 'OTP ship'.

"It's not like he likes me. And it's not a date, but I guess I could dress up casual but still a bit pretty huh?" I got up walking to my cupboard. I got an aqua skirt, with an off the shoulder shirt, with high boots and just a simple grey cardigan. (Or any of the outfits from the top!)

I place them one after the other on my bed laying them out. "How about this?"

"Yes! It would be perfect! Casual but beautiful at the same time!" B/f/n cheered as she looked at the outfit. "Oh! And I would do your hair into curls with a white bow to match it!"

I giggled, "Ok sure and you could do light makeup on. Not the amount you do for yourself, ok?" I tease as I pushed her out so I could change.

She pouted her lip. "Fine..."

~Moments after makeup and everything~

So now I was finished. With my light make up on my outfit prepared and on, my hair in its perfect and pretty curls and white bow.

"He isn't going to resist you now!" She fangirls as she look at me fully.

"Oh I wouldn't look that say that... I would just look how I would normally look... normal and plain.." I explain to her.

She was about to talk back when someone knocked on our door. I quickly shushed her and walked to the door. I opened it to see C/n there, looking up and down at my outfit.

"Y/n you look amazing...." He said as he stared into my E/c eyes.

"Heh uhh you too..." I nervously compliment him back.

"Well shall we go?" He questions as he looked at the ground, cheeks clearing a bright pink.

I nod. "Yeah let's go! I've been curious ever since you told me we're going somewhere special!" I start walk out of the door, but b/f/n voice was heard being clearly loud on purpose.

"Don't you hurt her C/l/n! If she isn't how she is right now I'll rip you to pieces!" She yelled protecting me like a mother.

C/n yelled back towards her direction. "It will be fine I won't do anything to her! I promise!" And closed the door shut.

"So shall we leave? Before B/f/n starts questioning me like a cop." He questioned as he looked at me.

"Yeah because B/f/n can be totally bananas or embarrassed when it come to that!" I say as I quickly walk away from the front porch.

~TimeSkip to your destination~

Me and C/n were now laying down on the prickly grass, looking up at the stars. It was a beautiful night, and there weren't a cloud in sight. Just stars and the moon.

"So beautiful..." I awed at the sight in front of me. But the one thing terrible about it was the wind. My grey cardigan was doing no good. I shivered as the wind blew a bit harder.

I felt an arm around me. I looked to my side, saw that C/n was hugging me and staring deeply into my eyes. I was looking deeply back at his. We both slowly moved close together. As soon as I felt his lips on mine I felt much, much warmer. He was smiling, as was I, when we both reacted to same way.

We pulled away after seconds, and panting just the slightest. "Y/n... I have loved you ever since we met... I wouldn't let you go even if I had too..."

I was blushing madly, but I was glad it was dark. "I feel the same way C/n..."

He was smiling as he had one more thing to say. "Y/n, would you be my girlfriend..?"

I smiled so wide, and jumped on his body. "Of course I will!" We kissed for another two minutes, happy that we had the same feelings for each other.

869 words!
Hey guys! So I just look and saw I have 2k! Thank you so much, and here it is the one shot I think is great! I love you guys so much, and yeah!

Cya later my shippers of love ~Monty ✌🏼~
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼