Puppy love (Bloopers)

"Woof woof woof" You howled as soon as the cameras where on.

"Cut!! Y/N! That is not what you do! Just because it's called puppy love doesn't mean you have to act like one!" The director, Monty screamed.
"Hehehehe" You giggles under your breath.

~TimeSkip to a few scenes later~

A puppy ran across the stage pulling you with it. "Hey hey hey where are you taking m-eee!!" You tripped over and landed on a muscular figure, his lips on yours, eyes widen like yours. You both broke away, and apologetically repeat, "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to..."

You turned your head to look at Director Monty. Who was recording the whole thing, sitting on the edge of the chair like she was watching a football match. When you looked down at C/N he grabbed your face,  and kissed you again.

The little puppy who made you trip, was barking like a church bell. Monty was cheering from the side lines, she had to get someone to get her a pillow so she could scream into it. She was your number one fan of You and C/N. Even bought she was a Director she still fangirled over your relationship. Then her director side kicked in.

"Ok ok cut!! First what are you doing C/n laying on the floor?! And two why was a puppy dragged you Y/n"

"I-..." You and C/n said trying to find an answer but found none. You both just gave her a perplexed look.

"Well we will have to spend more time working on his film gah!!!!" She walked away.

~TimeSkip again~

"Bark bark!" C/n ran to you in his puppy form.

"Gahhh!!!! C/n what are you- hahahahahahaha" you laughed while C/N was licking your face.

"C/n! Stop it hehehe pleasee!!! Hehehehehe C/n...." When you felt the small amount of weight turn into a man sized weight you looked at c/n.

"U-uhh C/n.... heheh..." He was still licking you even in human form.

"Ohh..... my god... I didn't mean to lick you in my human form I'm sorry-" He whispered

"CUTTT!!! C/N where the hell where you!! We where looking for you!" Monty screamed as she walked to us, clearly mad.

"I just thought because the title is called Puppy lo-" Monty cut him off.

"Oh for crying out loud!! It's not a thing you do literally!!!" Monty shrieked at the top of her lungs.

"I like it keep going!" You try to convince the director.

"Ohh my gosh. No. RPG girl! No R34+ 50 shades of grey!" Monty walk away. "Fluff this shiz I'm out!"

A/n: And Scene!

Hey guys!! Thanks a bunch for the reads and the followers love every single one of you. (Don't worry I have a crush I ain't crushing on you guys) So I wanna Say a big big big big! Thanks to my Twin sisters!!! Tokyoki  I love both of you so much!!! Thanks for helping me write this one love yah!!!

And I thinks this is my cue to leave.
Cya later my shippers of love! ~Monty ✌🏼~
(yeah out running from the cops! XD)
BAIII
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼