Pillow fight in Class

Hey guys! This one shot is my experience with me and my crush so don't judge! Most of it is experience but the rest is in my head, of what I wanted to happen.

Today it was raining, so your whole school was inside the class rooms, libary and cola. Your stage was the luckiest  of them all, because you got to stay in the classrooms. So your teacher put a movie on. You were watching (Random/Movie), it wasn't your favourite but you liked it. After a while you started to talk to your friend, (F/N) but then she then sat on a chair. So instead of talking to her you talk to your biggest crush, (C/N) and his friend (C/F/N). You kept trying to avoid eye contact, by looking at them then back at the screen. But it didn't work, you kept looking into (C/N)'s (C/E/C) eyes. 

Right now, he was talking about his family traditions. About how he would have a wedding in (Random/Place), then another party on the oppisite place of were he was. You and him both have a large family. So many uncles and auntys to remember, to many cousins, and most of all to many people to remember. And that's how you two got along, with family. After he talked, you continued to watch he movie.

You were calm and steady, until someone threw a soft pillow at your face. You turned to see who it was, and it was him, it was (C/N). To your understanding (C/N),  would never do this to you. He would either not do it at all, or throw it at his friend. You smiled at this, and threw he pillow in his face. He threw a pillow at your face again,  grabbed another pillow before hitting you with it. You defended yourself with the pillow he threw at you. 

"(C/N)!!! Hehe stop it!" You giggled, and hit him in the face with the pillow you had. 

You didn't realised it, but when you hit him in the face you,leaped on top of him pinning him to the ground. Your faces were inches apart and you still didn't realise what you were doing. Your legs were on either side of him and his arms were up in surrender.

"o-ok you win..." You looked at him with confused eyes and realised why he was studdering.

"Oh my- I'm s-so sorry! I didn't mean to-"  But before you could finished your sentence, yougot cut off by (C/N)'s lips. 

You were frozen still, but soon you melted into the kiss. And felt (C/N) smirk when you kissed back. You guys broke apart to a sound that was being spoken.

"Finally! He made the move! Now Can you stop kissing it's kinda making my wanna vomit..."  You and (C/N) laughing and you looked back at his (E/C) eyes. The feeling that was bein spoken by his eyes Was lovingly and caring. You got off (C/N) and smiled for a while. Replaying the scene in your mind, before (C/n) brought you back to reality.

"Umm (Y/N). I've wanted to ask you this for a long time. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" 

You felt like fangirling right on the spot, but you kept in it and replied with a quiet but hearable mumur, "Yes, I do want to be your girlfriend."

By now everyone, was looking at the scene infront of them. Screaming when you said yes. Then two familiar voices sang in a loud voice.

"(Y/N) and (C/N) sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G" It was (C/F/N) and (B/F/N) you yelled that out.

Other than that you were happy and not alone anymore.

Hope you liked it and comment, vote, and add. 

Good my shippers of love ~Monty ✌🏻

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️✌🏻️✌🏻✌🏻