♥️♥️Cupcakes and kisses♥️♥️ Part 2

A/N: I wanted to make a second part to this, so yeah here it is! I did this when for some reason I had cramps and a heat pack on my stomach so yeah enjoy! don't be a lazy reader please 😉😆😂😘 

P.S. If you want me to put you in any of my one-shots as a crazy fangirl. I'll do it! I put myself in there. I'm the sub teacher! hehehehe

You went to school with your outfit, that you and (B/F/N) picked. You had to fixed the bow sometimes, but you didn't mind it. When you entered the classroom, you just stood there for a moment. Everyone was staring at you! You walked in and everyone who was in class stared at you. When you finally reached your desk, from the corner of your eye you saw (C/N). His face was red a bit, and he didn't look away. All of his friends elbowed him when he stared at you for too long. So then he looked away as fast as he could, bit emabarred. 

Everyone gave (C/N) a 'We know you like her' look. 😉😑 They all started to make kissy sounds at him, and turning their backs, pretending they were (C/N), and he was 'making out' with you. You ignored them and started to think, what (C/N) was saying when he stared at you? Maybe he didn't like it? Was he regretting asking you to the cupcake store? Was he disgusted at what you wore today? You filled your mind with positive and negative question and soon enough the teacher came in.

"Ok students, I am your sub for today Mr/Mrs/Miss (Name), is very ill so I'm here today. My name is Miss Dawson. So for today's writing lessons I want you to write about you and your crush." Miss Dawson looked a bit insane. Well she was young and was definenitly a bit *coo coo* in the head. She kept looking at you and (C/N), you turned to see (C/N)'s confused face looking back at you. Both of you didn't know what was happening by this teacher definitely liked you and (C/N). More then you liked (F/F)! Which was big, you loved food more then anything! You couldn't believe that for once a teacher actually liked you and (C/N) as a couple.

~♥️Time Skip♥️~ brought to you by My famous ego...

You walked out of school ready for your, 'Date' between you and (C/N). He was already at the front of the school waiting. You walked up to him and questioned, "A-are you r-ready? To go I mean." He nodded in response and you two walked and talked till you got to you destination.

A/N: I just realise destination has destine in it. I know why they call it destination now!

You walked into the shop and notice all of the pictures there. All of he pictures were full of colour and lollies. You and (C/N) walked up to the counter, choose a your favourite cupcake, and waited for the lady who served you to get them. Once you got your cupcake, you sat down at a table near the window. You were thinking what to say to (C/N) when he said, "Hey? does this smell funny to you?" 

He leaned his cupcake to your side of he table and you sniffed. You were about to replied when the cupcake frosting was all over your face. "Hey! Heheh It's Not hehehe funny!" (C/N) was laughing his head off. The frosting was all over your lips and you didn't really like the taste of (What ever flavour he got).

"(C/N)! You know I hate the taste of (Flav)-" You were Interupted by (C/N), holding your chin. With both of your lips inches apart. 

"Ok then I'll get it off..." He retorted with a seductive voice. You quickly bit your lip and when you thought things couldn't get better, (C/N) lips touched yours. You sat there for a moment doing nothing, but when he deepened the kiss you slowly kissed back.  Passion was all you wanted to give him throughout the kiss. But when his lips moved away from yours, you slightly whimpered. 

"It's ok. You can get more if you be mine?" He answered after you whimpered the slightest.

You bit your lip even more now, you just couldn't resist him any longer after that kiss. "Fine... I'll be yours only if you be mine.." 

"Always and forever..." He whisper led so only you could here. Before he could kid you again, someone outside yelled at your names.

"Woowee finally! (Y/N), and (C/N) kissed! My OTP ship!" It was Miss Dawson. She was celebrated outside dancing like a clown. 

"U-uh Miss Dawson!" You both yelled surprised.

"Well atleast she approves of us." (C/N) said putting yours foreheads together.

"Yeah atleast she approves." You guys kissed again, but this time more passionate. You didn't want this to end not even if the world ended.

——————————————————————————

Hey guys thanks for rest and yeah that's all I have to say.

Stay Cool pepz and cya later my shippers 

-Author~Sama- (AKA Miss Dawson hehehehe 😈😈😈😈)