Familiarity

Random People's POV

"Boss, when will we declare war on the Vongolas?" A guy voice says, "Its been months since we attacked the Shimons, we should hurry and defeat the rest!"

"Rushing will do us no good~~ Be patience will you~~" A female voice says, "and besides, all of the Vongola's allies had been wiped out~ Lets just give them some times to enjoy their live a lil bit~"

"But the fast we finish this, the fast we'll gain everything.." Says another man,

giggles could be heard, "Boss, next week right~? The war~" giggles another female,

"Shall I ready the troops, boss?" says another man,

"Do so, I can't wait to see the Vongola's downfall~" choo'ed the boss.

'Shall we start our game, Giotto Taru~?'

Giotto's POV

"Where is Tsuna and the others?" I say to no one particular as I walk around the garden, trying to find the said person.

I stop on my track, 'What's this feelings..? Danger is close..' I look around, in alarm, 'Nothing bad is going to happened it seems..' I sigh, 'I need to calm down..' I sit on bench and look up to the sky.

'Its been months since they attacked Shimon and the others.. Good thing is that we came at the right time. If not.. Cozart should be..' I winced at the thought, I shake my head trying to leave the thoughts.

"Giotto..?" A familiar voice could be heard,

"Tsuna?" I look towards him, "Where have you been?" I stand up and walk towards him, he also walk towards me,

"In the garden." I detect that he's lying, but dropped it cuz it doesn't feel danger.

"The others?" I ask,

"They are in their own rooms, Byakuran is in the kitchen looking for marshmallow.. again."

"I see.. Would you like to take a stroll in the garden with me?" I smile to him,

"A pleasure." He smiles back,

We began walking around talking about ourselves, even thou Tsuna talks little about himself, I don't mind.

'Why does my intuition.. No, my feelings feel like I know Tsuna for a long time.. and I also feel comfortable around him..' I eye him from the side, he chuckles, and I flinched. 'That chuckles tho..'

"Is there something wrong in my face, Giotto? You keep staring at it." He chuckles, and I blushed, 'Ah.. I'm caught.'

...

'Wait what? I don't blush! Why did I blush to this.. stranger?! I shouldn't be--!" Panic arose and I only got myself flushed more, Tsuna chuckles,

"I don't-- I just--" I stuttered, trying to find a suitable sentence, 'W.. what?!?!'

"Its fine, Giotto." He pats my head, 'Eh?!'

"NOOOO!!! MY SWEETS!!!!" A scream could be heard from the mansion, "GIVE LAMPO-SAMA'S SWEETS BACK YOU THIEF!!"

"Sharing is caring~~" laughing could also be heard,

"I need to stop Byakuran from eating Lampo's sweets. Its fun walking with you, Giotto." Tsuna smile as he kiss my forehead, he run back towards the mansion,

....

"EH?!?!" I touch my forehead, face flushed red.