Food fight

They all went towards the dining room for breakfast, with Natsu walking next to Tsuna and the Primo-s taking glances towards Natsu every now and then.

The sit arrangement is the same like when they sit in the meeting room.

The maids bring out the foods, they flinched when they saw Natsu sitting, curling, next to Tsuna on the floor.

We were served varieties of cookies and bread with different toppings and jams.The drinks were served both coffee and espresso. And for Natsu.. a milk.

"Nufu, so Lions do drink milk~~?" The melon nufu'ed as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Hunhun~, so Melon do drink coffee~~?" Byakuran joked,

Vein mark appeared, "Why you this--"

"Daemon, calm down. He's just joking." Giotto calmed his mist guardian as he munch on his cookies while re-checking his done paperwork.

"But really, Lampo-sama wonder, does Lion drink milk? Not blood?"

"IDIOTA, LION DOESN'T DRINK BLOOD! ITS NOT A FRIGGIN VAMPIRE!!" G, who got tired of the lion's topic, snapped.

"A Vamp-lion~? Ahahahaa, that's cool-de gozaru~!" Asari laugh,

"OH! We should make them as an extreme pet~!!!" Knuckle roared,

'Do you have a death wish?' Everyone thought.

Giotto coughed, "Tsuna, I was wondering.. Are you an Italian?" He ask,

"Now that you mention it, 'Tsunayoshi' doesn't sounds like 'Italian' to me." Alaude said,

"Ah, indeed Im not. I'm a Japanese you see." Tsuna reply as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Eh, that means we're the same-de gozaru~?" Asari ask, Tsuna smile.

"Nufu~ You speak like real Italians, I'm impressed~" 'Of course, If I didn't, Reborn would killed me.'

"The melon can speak human language too, I'm impressed~" Byakuran said in his sing-song voice.

Daemon stands up, "Nufufu, this guy--!!!" An illusionary melon appeared around him, "Do you have a grude against me?!"

"Hunhun~ No I don't~" Byakuran said, 'Yes we have', Tsuna, Enma, Dino and Xanxus thought to themselves as they recalled the past.

"Waa~~ A flying melon~" Yuni exclaim as she point towards the floating melon near Daemon, Daemon's face is red due to anger.. or embarassment.

"NUFUFUFU, STOP WITH THE MELON THING!!" Daemon snapped, the melon charge towards Byakuran. Byakuran dodges and somehow the melon hit Alaude, Xanxus and G's face.

Daemon still took aim at Byakuran, didn't realized that he just hit the trio.

"Melon.." "Scum.." "B*st*rd.." a menacing voices rang inside the room,

The others who didn't get hit move away from the trio, sans Daemon and Byakuran who got cuffed.

"Which one you you trashes throws the freaking melon?" Xanxus readied his guns,

"Loud herbivores.." Alaude readied his handcuffs,

"HOW DARE YOU B*ST*RDS DONE TO MY FACE!" G readied his bows,

"Nufufu, Skylark, G, Xanxus calm down, a melon is good for your face~.." Daemon gulped when he sense the atmosphere,

"The melon did it~~" Byakuran said while smiling,

"NOT HELPING!" Daemon yelled.

A war began.