G, The Storm Guardian

G's POV

Sigh..

'Those two idiots just have to go and brawl.. Inside the FREAKING mansion!! This time the guest room is the victim!!! Giotto won't be happy about this..' I thought while I walk towards Giotto's room while carrying a stack of papers.

I knock the door two times, "Hey Giotto. Its me, G. I'm coming in." I said as I close my eyes for the impact of what will come *cough* whine *cough*

I enter the room and scratch the back of my head feeling guilty, "Uh.. Sorry but.. You have another paperwork to..." I open my eyes and saw no one in the room "...-do."

I take a deep breath,

"... GIOTTTOOOOOOOO!!!"

The birds who are resting on the nearby trees, fly away.

'That idiot boss, he run away. AGAIN. This is the sixth time today!!" I fast-walk to the garden. That's where Giotto always hide himself from doing paperwork.

As I arrived, I saw a familiar blond man. "Giotto!! You-- This idiot boss-- Running away again!! Its a pain to go search for... Who?" As I was complaining about him not doing his work properly, I saw him with a group of people.

"Ah, G. Don't worry I'm not running away this time." Giotto smile brightly at his right-hand man.

'No. Even if I don't have your intuition, thats obviously a lie.' G thought to himself.

"So.. Who? Your acquaintance?" I ask Giotto as I eyed the group.

"Um... no.. I found them.. in the forest."

"Ah I see.. NO YOU IDIOT, THEY COULD BE A SPY!" I scream at him as I took out a gun and pointed it to the creepy white haired man.

"Who are you? A spy? What's your purpose?" I threaten them to answer by pointing a gun towards the creepy man which was futile.

The girl giggled.

The blonde man sweatdropped and so does the red-head man.

Rather, the said man's smile got bigger.. if that's possible.

Just as before I get to threaten the said man again, the brunette speak up.

"Um... We mean no harm to you.." He said as he took step forward and stand infront of the pointed gun, blocking it from the white haired man.

I look towards Giotto and I saw him signalling me to put my gun down. Sighing, I did so.

"Don't worry G, What Tsuna said is true. My intuition said so."

'Tsuna? That's his name? ... Tuna.' I secretly laugh... which didn't go unnoticed by the man as he glared at me.

"..... You better be right.." I grumble, looking away from the stare that directed to me.

"Then, do you have anywhere else to stay?" Giotto ask to the group.

"Um... No?" The blonde answer.

"Then how about you all stay in our guest room?" That question perked me up.

"Um.. Giotto.. About that.." I started, fidgeting.

"Yes G?"

"Alaude and Daemon... Like always.. fighting and all.. ahahaha..." I look at everywhere except Giotto's widen eyes.

"theguestroomisthevictimthistime." I brace myself..

........

.......

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"