A Lion

Today is another day for Tsuna and co.

You were probably wondering, no? That some of them are in the same bed or so.. yes. Don't worry. They are seperated by a pillow in between. Courtesy to un-yaoi story (this). The picture is misleading. I know.

'AT LAST...!!! I FINISHED IT!!!!' Giotto mentally cheered for himself as he throw away his pen.

By 'throwing away' I mean like tossing it to the trash-can.

'Yawn... Guess I'll go to be---' "GIOTTO-!!!" G came banging his door.

"WHAT."

"GYAAAAA--!!! GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY FROM LAMPO-SAMA!!!" Lampo scream as he too, banging the door.

"Na.. Natsu..! Come here, don't scare them!"

'Natsu?' Giotto stand up, open the door and was about to let them in when.... 'Is that... A FRIGIN' LION?!'

Giotto close the door in record time.

"Ahahahha, what a big cat you have there Tsuna-san!" Asari laugh.

"Idiot! Its clearly not a cat!! ARE YOU BLIND?!" G scream.

"GIOTTO! Open the extreme door!!" Knuckle extremely knocked.

"Where did you get the lion?" Alaude ask as he readied his handcuffs in case it attacked.

"Uh.. Natsu is my partner.. He's tame enough so it should be fine..?" Tsuna said awkwardly. 'Primo family is a bunch of idiots....'

"Ku fun~ Lampo you shouldn't scared to death. Its just a lion~" Byakuran said happily,

'JUST A LION?!' The Primo guardian's thought.

Giotto open the door and indeed, it is tame. The lion known as Natsu is standing beside Tsuna as he pat its head.

The lion seems to like it.

"HOW CAN YOU PAT A LION'S HEAD?!" G said everyone's thoughts.

"Natsu won't kill-" 'what?!' "-Tsuna. Its Tsuna-kun's after all." Enma said as he too pat its head.

'You mean it can KILL?!' The primo's thought.

"Nufufu, where did you get it? I recall that you never brought such creature into our mansion." Daemon ask as he eyed Natsu.

"Natsu is in the forest when Primo found us, He kinda.. left behind..?" Dino thought while scratching his cheek awkwardly.

'Lies.' Again everyone's thought.

'This is so weird. Today is weird. My life is weird. Ah right. Once you become a mafioso, everything turns out to be abnormal..' Giotto's thought,

suddenly, a stomach growls.

"It seems its time for breakfast, Primo-san~" Yuni smile,

"Yare yare, lets eat. Lampo-sama is hungry." Lampo proclaim lazily,

'Didn't just then you scream like a child..?'

"Scums. Food. Now"

"Ah, you're right, lets eat." They all headed towards the dining room with Alaude left first as he didn't want to be 'crowding'.