Chapter 5

"dad!!!!!!!"

"umm miss is there something wrong?"

ohh it's just a dream "no no it's ok!"

"we're here miss"

I walk out the carrage and walk.Looking at different shop.I was confused at my dream lately,my dad said it was a blonde boy but I'm not sure if it's true.

I saw a noble hurting a kid bye kicking his head.That noble!!! you'll pay for this!!!.I hide at the small display and whisper "wand,lend out a little amount of magic to make a scar of the noble's feet" suddenly a yellow glow started to rise but I'm the only one who can see it.One second later and the noble scream for pain the kid got away,yes,his servants carry the noble inside the carrage and goes to the hospital.Finally I can walk out from hiding

As I walk I bump into someone "watch  your step!!!" he scolded "I'm sorry I'm sorry please forgive me" I bowed.He look closely to my face and blushed,is he ok? "its ok forget about it.whats your name?" now I'm confused "Umm Mary Lether" "ahh Mary Lether,your so pretty and I hope we will meet again" he's cute and I just follow the flow "umm I must leave now,I have things to buy!" I just bowed and leave directly,he's a creep but a cute one. I started to buy the things that I needed and walk home.There is a shortcut way to the Phantomhive manor,but you must go through the forest.

I walk through the forest,there is no people there.I made some butterflies that fly around me.I sing my fav song

"Clarity"
(feat. Foxes)

High dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain, it was worth it every time
Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends
A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

(Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey)

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

Walk on through a red parade and refuse to make amends
It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense
Don't speak as I try to leave 'cause we both know what we'll choose
If you pull then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

(Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey-ay-ay. Hey-ay, hey)

Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

3 Days Later

Alice's POV

"Bassy!!!" where's that noice came from in early morning.I hurried out and saw a red haired girl,girl? "umm Mary,this is Grell and if you're confused he is a boy" he smiled "and who is this pretty lady?" he asked and Sebastian began to spoke "she is Mary Lether,Phantomhive's new servant"

TIME SKIP

"Mary,you may clean all the frames and the rest of the day is yours" yes.I hurried to get some cleaning materials and began to clean the frames.I saw Masters family picture,he is so lucky he still have their family picture,but me even Fathers scarf is burned.

I finished all the work and went on the garden to breath some fresh air.I saw FInny trying to plant something "hey Finny may I help?" he smiled "sure" I saw a small vacant and called Finny "hey Finny I have a favor to ask!" he walk closer "what is it?" "hey do you know Alice Merial?" "yeah! I heard she is  the daughter of the richest family" mmm "you know what? My real name is Alice Merial" he's eyes and mouth widened "really!!!! seariously!!!!?" he shout "hey keep your voice down!" he zip his mouth "really? but why are you working here?" "umm you know I must find that murdurer that killed my parents by working here!"

"I can use magic too!"

"really? magic!? can you show me?"

"but promise me that you won't tell anyone about this unless I tell you to"

"yes promise!"

I grab my wand from my hair and perform a magic "put some strawberry seeds on the soil and make it grow so we can harvest it" then there's some seeds went flying and ahead to the soil a few moments later it grow to a strawberry plant with a lot of big delicious strawberries ready to harvest

"wooow!!!"

"satisfied?"

"very satisfied!"

Finny's POV

wow she can use magic!! but I'm worried about her.I'm sure she will face a big chaos soon.A few moments later we harvest all the strawberries and into the basket,we did chitchat together at the garden "you know Finny,I really miss my parents,they died before my eyes" she look down "I understand that".We're silent for a moment and I saw that she started to cry "I really miss mom and dad!" she cried and I hug her tight and she hug back even tighter "I'm sure you'll move on" I rub her back and she still crying "you know what,lets get back inside and lets make chocolates cookies" finally she wiped her tears and smile.I wish is my fiancee.She smiled even when she's hurt.

3 Days Later

Ciel's POV

"Sebastian!! please let Grell out!! that stupid redhead is too loud here!!!" "yes,young master" he bowed and walk out.I can't read this papers if Grell and his chainsaw is too loud.

"Master,I have thrown Grell out of the manor,Is there any orders I must fulfill?" "no,do what you must!" "then I'll be heading to kitchen now" he walk out.

2 hours (10:56 am)

I was bored and I finished all the paper work.I walk out and to the kitchen.I saw Mary there heating some delicious chocolate "Master Ciel,I make chocolate cake,want some?" she act like she know me well but I must follow the flow beside I have a crush on her "sure,thanks" she gave me a slice of cake and she giggled "what's funny?" "I thought nobles dont know how to thank someone" ouch that words hurt "not all the nobles!" she laugh,she's cute,really "Master! you and Lady Elizabeth really destined together" no! Elizabeth is not my type,you are "It's not like that!" she laugh again and my face blushed red...