Chapter Five

We open the door only to have thirty heads collectively turn our way. Including the teacher who looked anything but impressed.

"Miss Greene have you lost your way to you class, because last time I checked you are not even close to entering the tenth grade?"

The teacher spat out of her fat bitchy mouth. God Elizabeth wasn't kidding with the who teachers are bitchy here speech!

"No Mrs. Smith I actually just finished giving a school tour to your new student!"

She spat back at her with a smirk from ear to ear as I came into the teachers view. The teachers eyes became wide as she had then realized how unnecessary her comment was.

" I see, you may return to your class now Miss. Greene. And you must me Jane Woods!"

The teacher had then perked up as she looked me up and down as if she herself was a typical grade ten girl. Elizabeth turned around giving me a 'good luck' look and walked out of the classroom disappearing into the halls. Leaving me alone, in a classroom, with thirty people staring at me, great.

As I proceeded to go take a seat the teacher spoke.

" So I'm pretty sure that we have established who you are, tell us a bit about yourself Miss Woods."

She exclaimed with barely any expression to both her voice and face.

" Um well what all do you want to know?"

I asked in a slight whisper still very annoyed.

"Well why did you move, do you have any hobbies? Oh do you have any friends here?"

She gave me a list of examples.

I could feel my face getting red as I stoped in the middle of the desks to faces her and half of the class.

"Um I moved here for personal reasons, but I love archery and riding horses and skateboarding. As for the friend part I have two friends here one you just saw Elizabeth Greene and um her brother Jonah Greene."

I explained to everybody with a quiet tone to my voice. I looked around the room as it went from small whispers to dead silence. Jaws dropped open, eyes wide and one or two gasps. I looked at them dumbfounded, seriously what is with this school and Jonah, it not like he killed someone. Did he?

The teacher was the first to interrupt the dead silence.

" Well thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself Jane, you can take a seat behind Chloe Jamison right there. Now as I was saying..."

She continued on with her lesson as I took my seat, I began to dig through my bag for my notebook as a small whisper came from beside me.

"Hey so your the new girl!?"

" Ya that's me, I'm Um Jane Woods, what's your name?"

" Well new girl Jane Woods I'm Matthew Lockheart, nice to meet you."

Matthew had bright blue eyes, with olive skin and thick brown hair that was freshly cut. His face was almost flawless other then a few pimples on his forehead, and he had a extremely sexy smile. He had a wide muscular body shape that he accented with a tight white shirt and pair nude khakis. To sum up Matthew Lockheart he just looked like your typical small town fuck boy. But honestly he was extremely good looking, it was as if God had actually created the perfect looking human being.

"So what are we even learning right now?"

I ask within concern as I had walked in during the middle of a new lesson so I didn't really know what was going on.